Character Artwork Thread

By verdantsf, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

@Tramp Graphics

I would cover eyes with goggles. Give him work gloves and boots, and a few other things to disguise the fact he's a hairy human.

My most played character from The Old Republic MMO who I also use in a RPG and some personal projects; Jedi Master Snowbund Sunrider of Cathar!

snowbund_purple_outfit_by_xeir_zith-dbsv

NOTE: She is permamently drunk and somehow can outstink a hutt on a good day! {She also has no sense of smell thanks to living with the Jawas on Tatooine for two years}

12 minutes ago, Ni Fang said:

My most played character from The Old Republic MMO who I also use in a RPG and some personal projects; Jedi Master Snowbund Sunrider of Cathar!

snowbund_purple_outfit_by_xeir_zith-dbsv

NOTE: She is permamently drunk and somehow can outstink a hutt on a good day! {She also has no sense of smell thanks to living with the Jawas on Tatooine for two years}

Interesting. I gather that she was a "fan", for lack of a better word, of Nomi Sunrider, or Nomi's daughter, Vima, and chose to take their surname as homage.

7 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Yeah, unfortunately, the only "Full hair" set I have for the Genesis figure is the texture for the Gorilla for Genesis, and even then I had to make alter the texture colors to make an albino texture. Not only that, but the texture leaves the face itself and chest bare. I had to use a vest and a loin cloth with a seamless fur shader applied to them in order to get the full hairy chest and the hanging fur off his hips. I haven't been able to find a full 3D shaggy hair suit for Genesis figures, and, believe me, I've looked. The only other Wookiee figure I have found, is very low poly, and the only morphs available are for the face, so I would't be able to change the height, the build, the gender, etc. or even fit clothing to it, not even a bandolier.

Could always export the model and load it into something like Blender and add the fur/hair there.

5 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Interesting. I gather that she was a "fan", for lack of a better word, of Nomi Sunrider, or Nomi's daughter, Vima, and chose to take their surname as homage.

Nope, family bloodline actually; In the backstory for her. Her ancestor Deiyi was the firt known Sunrider born in 17,022 BBY, Snowbund wasnt born until 3660 BBY {the game takes place in 3643 BBY}. Deiyi of course was born Human and married a Cathar male. She also has a twin brother named Cartioru and two younger sisters.

Naomi was KOTOR time period right ?

13 hours ago, Kainrath said:

"The strongest stars have hearts of kyber..."
-Chirrut Imwe, Rogue One

hok-cover-alt.png

Looks great! could you please share a png image of the male character? One of my PCs was looking for something like this.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, thesaviour said:

Looks great! could you please share a png image of the male character? One of my PCs was looking for something like this.

Thanks!

kainrath-redux.png

Thank you, Kainrath! You are the best!

9 hours ago, Kainrath said:

Looks like he's straight out of Assassins Creed. In fact I think I see a hidden blade there.

9 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Looks like he's straight out of Assassins Creed. In fact I think I see a hidden blade there.

Yes indeed

here’s the original image

grant-hillier-acvi-jacobdesigns03-web.jp

On 11/5/2017 at 9:08 PM, Kallabecca said:

Could always export the model and load it into something like Blender and add the fur/hair there.

Nope. I have Blender and cannot for the life of me figure out it's user interface. Any modelling I need to do I do in Hexagon 2.5 .

Bercilak, Green Knight of Corellia

Drall Soresu Defender/Armorer

drall.jpg

I gotta fix the hands but its good enough for now

Any suggestions on using gimp (editing software), to remove the wrench and sub in a saber?

Honestly it'd be hard to do well unless you found an image at the perfect angle in a near-identical art style.

art-689175.jpg

Hows this look? The saber is supposed to be a bit wild from the dragite gem crystal.

I figured you can build a specialty tool (giant war-wrench) and build in a weapon... In this case a philaxian blade... So its basically like a throwing ax or he can duel wield.

I think it actually looks pretty good; save for that top part of the frame at the end of the saber; it actually looks believable :) Nicely do!

Your GIMP Fu is growing my Padawan :) {GIMP is the only program I use for making art}

art-835491.jpg

better?

Edited by TheShard
New saber hilt, didn't like the boring peice of handle

Much! You're getting good at it!

Here's a piece of art that I commissioned for the enforcer for Teemo the Hutt, Angu Drombb (from Long Arm of the Hutt). As you can see from the previous twi'lek piece, I'm just working my way through the module's NPCs :)

SW_NPC_Human_Enforcer_WhiteBG.jpg?151154

Another one (and more to follow) from Will Nunes!

6mzpOMV.jpg

This is CT-5050, otherwise known as "Flip". He's a clone trooper that survived the Clone Wars after dutifully executing Order 66, and has pursued many occupations since then. Chef, mercenary, and many things in-between. He acts as a jovial father figure to the rest of the group, who often rib him about his advanced age.

Sorry for the double-post, tossing another into the ring!

fkZMeZ5.jpg

This is Gylix, a Jawa Ace Hotshot with his signature fiery speeder bike. While he may indeed be the hottest thing on the racetrack, his impulsive and simple way of solving problems gets him into plenty of trouble outside of it.

On 01/12/2017 at 6:57 AM, Rowler said:

Another one (and more to follow) from Will Nunes!

This is CT-5050, otherwise known as "Flip". He's a clone trooper that survived the Clone Wars after dutifully executing Order 66, and has pursued many occupations since then. Chef, mercenary, and many things in-between. He acts as a jovial father figure to the rest of the group, who often rib him about his advanced age.

Oh man, I love this. Retired Clone Trooper characters are my favourite.

3 hours ago, Rowler said:

Sorry for the double-post, tossing another into the ring!

fkZMeZ5.jpg

This is Gylix, a Jawa Ace Hotshot with his signature fiery speeder bike. While he may indeed be the hottest thing on the racetrack, his impulsive and simple way of solving problems gets him into plenty of trouble outside of it.

Jawas are awesome!