8 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

One of the best planes of WWII

1940s Y-Wing...

5 minutes ago, 2P51 said:

1940s Y-Wing...

too fast to be y-wing

8 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

too fast to be y-wing

If a Y-wing isn't fast enough for you, your pilot doesn't have the right skills and/or you're not making the most of your astromech droid.

3 hours ago, HappyDaze said:

If a Y-wing isn't fast enough for you, your pilot doesn't have the right skills and/or you're not making the most of your astromech droid.

Well when all the pilots have those skills and talents my complaint still stands due relative speeds say the same

I honestly wonder what a A-Wings yearbook photo would look like..... oh right a cobbled together biplane maybe ? Or {more then likely} a plan in the hangar mostly taken apart for parts ?

4 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

And that's my sis's yearbook picture. ^_^

She looks great

7 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

Well when all the pilots have those skills and talents my complaint still stands due relative speeds say the same

As long as you can hit Speed 5 for crossing range bands, you're fine. Beyond that, just focus on winning opposed rolls. And I should have said Talents, not skills, and that's something in which most NPCs in this game don't even approach PCs.

misuo-wu-fighter-jet-popup-11.jpg?160849

robin-konieczny-tug-frame-03-fog-concept

4 hours ago, 2P51 said:

Hard point limit? What are you talking about? My A-wing mounts two of every attachment just fine. Does it still fly? Well, um...

17 hours ago, HappyDaze said:

Hard point limit? What are you talking about? My A-wing mounts two of every attachment just fine. Does it still fly? Well, um...

..it's more of a speeder than a fighter...

2 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

..it's more of a speeder than a fighter...

Which, once we discovered that we could use the hyperdrive while in atmosphere at an altitude of only 3 meters, seemed like a good idea right up until we jumped with the landing gear still down.

20 hours ago, HappyDaze said:

Unless ytou're an experiment to begin with like Green Two {Fariah} of my A-Wing Green Squadron ladies. Fariah was an experimental model similar to the 2 seater model only in this case instead of two seat she has a stronger intneral skel;eton, 4 engines, and heavier weapons mounts.

Ok so,m since the forums are going toshut down in 3 or so weeks, I have my own forum, its got a Star Wars focused game on it plus a dozen other genres of games for play by post stuff and other topics related to those games as well as a ceteral game.

I personally would hate to lose all these awesome pieces of art {and adorable A-Wings, really good School Yearbook photos too! {Yes @P-47 Thunderbolt I include you and your sisters in that statement! :) }}

So that all said I have a section dedicated to Star Wars, and not just Edge of the Empire, but also the other games, even the X-Wing and LCG games can be included!

https://overlight-archives.boards.net/

The site is still fairly new, but again I would hate ot lose the artwork in this thread everyone has posted!

jama-jurabaev-huc-180306-lava-planet-v00

jose-borges-vehicle005.jpg?1561172561

On 1/4/2021 at 9:52 PM, Ni Fang said:

Ok so,m since the forums are going toshut down in 3 or so weeks, I have my own forum, its got a Star Wars focused game on it plus a dozen other genres of games for play by post stuff and other topics related to those games as well as a ceteral game.

I personally would hate to lose all these awesome pieces of art {and adorable A-Wings, really good School Yearbook photos too! {Yes @P-47 Thunderbolt I include you and your sisters in that statement! :) }}

So that all said I have a section dedicated to Star Wars, and not just Edge of the Empire, but also the other games, even the X-Wing and LCG games can be included!

https://overlight-archives.boards.net/

The site is still fairly new, but again I would hate ot lose the artwork in this thread everyone has posted!

Is Edge Studios going to have forums someday?

On 11/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, player2797177 said:

I've scrubbed through the entire thread (whoo!) and found some really great stuff. Thank you! Would you be able to help me out? I'm looking for a reaaaaaally sleek, dagger-like starfighter. Think Rebellion-era Nubian.

Literal Rebellion-era style N-1 for ya

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nQqVoe

pablo-dominguez-shot1.jpg?1570541649

pablo-dominguez-shot2.jpg?1570541637

pablo-dominguez-painting1.jpg?1570541653

pablo-dominguez-shot3.jpg?1570462342

pablo-dominguez-shot4.jpg?1570614941

pablo-dominguez-shot5.jpg?1570614943

pablo-dominguez-11.jpg?1570462385

pablo-dominguez-10.jpg?1570462380

Edited by AwesomeJedi
Doubled on a picture on accident

klose-wu-zuiz.jpg?1577112450

klose-wu-02.jpg?1586327079

tyler-vo-keyframe-2.jpg?1610201450

man, my A-Wing ladies have been working out recently. What gym have they been visiting ??