Ship art

By 2P51, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

http://fractalsponge.net/

Cool site I thought some might like for inspiration.

sample

bellator92.jpg

sloop_front2.jpg

Wow I like it. Thank you for linking it. I award you 25 xp. :D

THAT'S NOT ART... THEY LOOK LIKE MODELS! Done on one of those shiny, new, fangled Personal Computerthingies not drawn by hand, on a piece of paper.

Edited by ExpandingUniverse

Wow I like it. Thank you for linking it. I award you 25 xp. :D

PFFFT only 25xp... I'm not playing in YOUR games :lol:

Ansel Hsiao has done some official work for Star Wars before. Been following his site for a while. Pretty need stuff. In case nobody saw it, I like this scale image.

THAT'S NOT ART... THEY LOOK LIKE MODELS! Done on one of those shiny, new, fangled Personal Computerthingies not drawn by hand, on a piece of paper.

Maybe sufficiently advanced Engineering is indistinguishable from art?

Perhaps sufficiently advanced Art is indistinguishable from engineering?

IMO, he is a supremely talented artist/engineer or maybe that should be engineer/artist. Or maybe that should be artineer, or perhaps enginist.

Regardless, I think the guy is really talented/skilled and produces some beautiful stuff.

Cool! And just I was thinking of running Black Ice!

fscv17.jpg

scene9.jpg

86.jpg

some are really, really cool. Others are kinda weird, but still cool

biped28.jpg

biped28.jpg

ED-209, is that you? ;)

biped28.jpg

ED-209, is that you? ;)

I think that it's actually the love-child of ED209 and a Locust 'mech from Battletech.

Now I only need this guy to make a model of the ZH-25 Questor-class light freighter ... :ph34r:

Now I only need this guy to make a model of the ZH-25 Questor-class light freighter ... :ph34r:

I know he does commissions, although he seems to prefer Imperial vessels. Just food for thought.

Who cares about lightsabers? I want that bitchin walker!

That is some straight up mech warrior

bada$$ stuff right there.

It's actually two pics, they just overlap.

carrier11_12-1.jpg barge45.jpg

Edited by 2P51

I know he does commissions, although he seems to prefer Imperial vessels. Just food for thought.

Huh... that's a nice thought. Thanks for the info!

wojtek-fus-final.jpg?1447428685

Not really ship art, but with Special Modifications out I thought it was a great Droid Cyber Tech.

2e456580e3604ceb9ceb00b1d1957dbc_th.jpeg

Edited by 2P51

Not really ship art, but with Special Modifications out I thought it was a great Droid Tech.

andre-yamaguchi-wookieefinal.jpg?1453858

Man, I didn’t think you could make a Wookiee look that much more badass, but boy was I wrong!!!

I’ve got to check out this Andre Yamaguchi guy….