A Few Homebrew Cards

By HK47, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

Dormant Subroutines

Operation-Grey Ops

NBN

Play: 1

Play only if the runner made a successful run last turn.

Resolve a "When Accessed" Ability on an agenda in the runner's score area.

Surprise!

This is super-dirty and I love it. Given its potential with the current card pool (1 tag, 5 credits, 2 advancement tokens - and that's just in faction!) it probably needs to cost a bit more.

Yes. I was planning this card to be put in a theoretical Haarpsichord oh my god why trap agenda deck. How's a play cost of 4 sound?

I dunno, probably needs playtesting to balance. 4 seems like a decent starting point.

Dormant Subroutines

Operation-Grey Ops

NBN

Surprise!

This is super-dirty and I love it. Given its potential with the current card pool (1 tag, 5 credits, 2 advancement tokens - and that's just in faction!) it probably needs to cost a bit more.

Yes. I was planning this card to be put in a theoretical Haarpsichord oh my god why trap agenda deck. How's a play cost of 4 sound?

I dunno, probably needs playtesting to balance. 4 seems like a decent starting point.

Well it doesn't exist yet, soooooo playtesting's out of the question.

Dormant Subroutines

Operation-Grey Ops

NBN

Surprise!

Proxies. I've seen groups who make their own custom cards and play with them privately.

Dormant Subroutines

Operation-Grey Ops

NBN

Surprise!

Proxies. I've seen groups who make their own custom cards and play with them privately.

Ah, I see. Never done that before mght try it out.

Freelance Bounty Hunters

Weyland-Upgrade-4 inf

Rez: 0

Trash: 4

Freelance Bounty Hunters can be advanced.

(Trash) Trace X: If successful, give the runner two tags. If unsuccessful, take one bad publicity. X is equal to the number of advancement tokens on FBH.

One needn't waste time doing every monstrous thing when everyone knows you are a monster.

Edited by HK47

Gang interference

Criminal-Current

When your turn begins, choose a rezzed asset. The text on that asset is blank until the beginning of your next turn.

Everyone, get on the ground!

Tri-Maf Cooperation

Asset-Hostile-Weyland

3 inf

Rez: 3

Trash: 3

When your turn begins, If the runner did not make a successful run last turn, do two meat damage.

We appreciate your...Discretion in this matter.

Petri Dish

Barrier-NBN-ICE

Rez: 3

Strength: 4

When you rez Petri Dish, purge virus counters.

-> Give the runner 1 tag and end the run.

Traps things for investigation.

Watchman

Sentry-ICE-NBN

Rez: 4

Strength: 3

-Give the Runner 1 Tag and End The Run.

-Rez another piece of ICE protecting this server, lowering the rez cost by 2.

Phweet!!!!

Watchman

Sentry-ICE-NBN

Phweet!!!!

You want to swap the order on those subs, or the second one will pretty much never fire ;) (subroutines always resolve in order - look at Tsurugi)

Watchman

Sentry-ICE-NBN

Phweet!!!!

You want to swap the order on those subs, or the second one will pretty much never fire ;) (subroutines always resolve in order - look at Tsurugi)

Ah yes. You are correct about that. Forgot about sub order :wacko:

Jormungand

Unique-NBN-ICE

Sentry

5 influence

Rez: 16

Strength: 9

->Give the Runner 1 Tag and Trash a Program

->Give the Runner 1 Tag and Trash a Piece of Hardware

->Give the Runner 1 Tag and Trash a Resource

Gaze into the abyss for too long, and the abyss begins to gaze back.

Edited by HK47

Department 18

Weyland Division- 45/15

Before your first turn begins, you may swap Department 18 with any copy of Department 18.

(3x Click)= Flip this Identity.

That's Classified.

Command : When this Identity is flipped, rez a piece of ICE, ignoring all costs.

Tactical: When this Identity is flipped, play up to 3 Operations from HQ, paying the pay costs and resolving them one at a time.

SEA: When this Identity is flipped, give the runner 3 Tags.

Edited by HK47

Celebrity Endorsement

NBN-Operation-Current

Play 1

Influence: 1

Name an asset. Each time you rez a copy of that asset, gain 3.

Miranda Rhapsody's favorite yoga pants!

Armored Hopper

Weyland Upgrade

Rez: 1

Trash: 4

Armored Hopper can host 1 Executive, Sysop, or Character.

3 Credits or Click: Move the hosted card and Armored Hopper to another server.

Bulletproof, Missile proof, Bomb proof, EMP proof, Remote Jack proof, Nuclear attack proof. -Factory Manifest

Freelance Security Job

Criminal Run Event

Make a run. All subroutines on all ice encountered during this run become "The runner gains 1 credit". You cannot access cards when this run ends.

"Everything looks to be in order Ms. Haas. I'll be back to check on it again, soon!"

I suppose it could just be "choose a server, gain a credit for each subroutine on ice", but this leaves open the potential to force rez ice along the way and also makes cards like Komainu more beneficial.

Edited by uhhsam

Bleh. Too efficient.

Edited by Grimwalker