PbP Attempt

By GauntZero, in Dark Heresy Play By Mail/Email

Should be nice if we subscribe with PC's name.

Should be nice if we subscribe with PC's name.

Sounds like a good idea, how about we have character/player? For example Macro Hox / DarkWinds or Caro Omnis / Rese for example, just in case some of our PC's don't last ;)

I joined there. Where and how we will store pc sheets?

I've less of an idea about this, I wrote mine up on the FFG DH2e pdf and sent it to GauntZero, I was assuming that the GM would be the only person who needs to see them all.

Edited by DarkWinds

I joined there. Where and how we will store pc sheets?

I've less of an idea about this, I wrote mine up on the FFG DH2e pdf and sent it to GauntZero, I was assuming that the GM would be the only person who needs to see them all.

Nobody told me that. Of course it is interesting to know other characters

I suggest that the character sheet are sent only to me - but I will make an overview sheet about the chars with less details.

Therefore it would also be good to get 1-2 char pics from each of you, and some words about the personality (and maybe specific oddities and behaviours) of your chars, that make them unique.

Ok, I knocked this up on proboards. If people like it I could transfer the admin to Gaunt if desired (seems sensible to me). I feel I have covered all the necessary sections and the theme looks suitably oppressive ;)

http://heresyonjuno.freeforums.net

This is just...great :o

We will take this for sure !

How does one create such a Thing ?

Proboards is a really easy site to work with for the purposes of forum creation. I know I've made about three or four boards with proboards. Just make an account with proboards and work from there.

I suggest that the character sheet are sent only to me - but I will make an overview sheet about the chars with less details.

Therefore it would also be good to get 1-2 char pics from each of you, and some words about the personality (and maybe specific oddities and behaviours) of your chars, that make them unique.

PM sent, it details his persona and appearance plus a link to a pic, if you want background history as well that's on the original pm I sent you so you can simply combine the two. I'd suggest posting these character bio's on the forum under 'The Acolytes' section as separate threads for each character.

I wounded myself at work yesterday; I'll try to do the rest in a few hours!

I've basically finished everything. Just waiting for my stamp of approval. Would you guys like me to post what I've got on the forum?

COnsider it approved so far ;)

COnsider it approved so far ;)

Whoops, what am I missing? Thought I had everything except Fate Threshold which you said you'd roll.

I rather meant - consider that what you sent as approved. You are fine !

I've basically finished everything. Just waiting for my stamp of approval. Would you guys like me to post what I've got on the forum?

Yeah, that sounds good. I'm ready to post my details too if GZ is happy with the pm, I'm fairly confident that there's no out of character info being given away.

I suscribed to the forum. For a reason unknown, I could only suscribe as Elias (character's name) everything else I put in was "invalid" so this is it.

How close is everyone to being ready?

I'm waiting for confirmation about my character.

GauntZero, did you receive my background?

I already shared mine with him, but still no confirmation. He is travelling around a world and it seemed that he will be back home in the end of this week.

So, I am back now. Sorry for the delay, but I was indeed travelling around the world literally.

With that over now, I am ready to start any moment.

I suggest we just start in our new forum, and adjust if needed on the fly, to keep things smooth !

Everybody ok with that ?

Could you make me an admin in the other forum ? My user is GauntZero

So, I am back now. Sorry for the delay, but I was indeed travelling around the world literally.

With that over now, I am ready to start any moment.

I suggest we just start in our new forum, and adjust if needed on the fly, to keep things smooth !

Everybody ok with that ?

Sounds like a plan!

Hi sorry been busy with my own travelling. Back home tomorrowbut will sort out your admin on the forum now.

Ok. Admin sorted, fire away =)

It officially starts there NOW

Ok. I put my pc. In first post for adventure

Edited by Rese

Okidoo!