PbP Attempt

By GauntZero, in Dark Heresy Play By Mail/Email

Very god what you posted so far :)

So far I like it very much - keep up the good work !

I like the efficiency of your narrative.

For a non native speaker like me, this is very helpful while being of quality, thanks a lot!

Thanks :) I try to find a good middleground between description and compact overview.

Also, my literative qualities in english are limited to a certain degree - forgive me the mistakes I make ;)

We're both in this situation, so I forgive you ;)

I'm enjoying the setup so far and everyone's interesting characters. Excellent job GauntZero =)

So far, The Feel is good. My pc is somewhat weak, but he will be annoying for GM, because he is being a complete nerd.

I as well find the game enjoyable, although that is kind of not saying that much due to me not having a single game that does not get abandoned after two sessions for about two years. However, I do find it easier to use the English language than my native language, and that counterbalances my lack of social skills to a degree.

Also, I am very sorry for posting so infrequently and not having as detailed a character as the rest of the group.

I also think that my character is going to be in a world of trouble due to having been raised in a somewhat isolated environment and not having a lot of lore skills.

P.S. Would it be beneficial if I posted information on when it is more convenient for me to actively engage in the game?

Edited by Arctanaar

Likewise, apologies for the infrequent post. As I mentioned in the first page, I work 12 hour graveyards, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. My posting speed should be up Wednesday evening, and thereon in until Sunday. Sorry ^^;

I also think that my character is going to be in a world of trouble due to having been raised in a somewhat isolated environment and not having a lot of lore skills.

That is ok. My pc is going to be a book guy, nazis surgeon style. Just keep him safe, because he is physically weak. So far, dice gods does not look at him happily.

My compliments for ColArana's wonderful writing talent :)

I am sorry that, I am too hasty to post. I am usually more or less able to post regularly.

So far, dice gods does not look at him happily.

Nuffle is the only true answer.

So far, dice gods does not look at him happily.

Nuffle is the only true answer.

Funny thing is my current group had to witness football playing between orcs and humans. They had to cheer for orcs in order to pass the challenge in the dream (which was casted on them using lost powerfull reality bending language - Enuncia)

https://dh-the-ascended-past-and-prey.obsidianportal.com/adventure-log/parti

They will soon witness the birth of new Chaos god :)

If possible, I would like it if some people just slow down a little. I can post 2-3 times a day in my best days, but coming in the game and having seen 4 pages of game being done in a few hours don't really tell help to stay tuned.

We could put a rule of everyone one post before everyon answer back again (with the game master's post in between), it would go slower, but hence the necessity of making larger post and taking into account more. It would still run smooth with more than 1 message per player per topic per day.

That, or I'll need to do a mission with someone that isn't this fast on the side, because I fear that I won't be able to keep track.

That being said; I like very much everyone's role play, and ColArana, I tend to have a weak spot for your character.

Edited by InquisitorAlexel

That being said; I like very much everyone's role play, and ColArana, I tend to have a weak spot for your character.

;) That's the idea.

Though I wouldn't be entirely opposed to slowing it down just slightly. While I should be able to keep up right now, it's been a little awkward playing catch-up on the days I work. I'm sure we can work out a system that's agreeable to everyone and can still keep the pace up (I think an actual posting order of one post per person might be a bit too slow, but we can probably figure something out).

Maybe we could determine our timelines and which days and hours are best for posting, when we could do it more often and when slower. I am really sorry. This campaign is really a good bait and I fell for it.

I live in a GMT+5 timezone, and my timetable depends on the week's parity due to me being a student.

Format (prior to the conversion into GMT):

Day of the week: odd week hours in the university/even week hours in the university

Mon: 9:45 - 15:10/8:00 - 15:10

Wed: 8:00 - 15:10/8:00 - 15:10

Thu: 9:45 - 15:10/8:00 - 13:05

Fri: 8:00 - 15:10/8:00 - 13:05

Sat: 9:45 - 13:05/9:45 - 13:05, and 5 hours of travelling home.

Sun: again, 5 hours of travel between cities, starting either at about 11:45, or 16:50.

Edited by Arctanaar

GMT +2.

PST, work from 22:00-10:00 on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Generally spend the rest of the week fixing my sleep schedule.

PST, work from 22:00-10:00 on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Generally spend the rest of the week fixing my sleep schedule.

Huh, that is almost on another side of the world :I

I think that everyone can at least post 1-2 times a day easily, it's just that to keep going smoothly (even if slower), everyone will be able to keep up in an organised way.

Otherwise, it could be interesting to put people that have got the same pace together in different topics to follow their own part of the mission, for example.

Somehow it is slowing down. THat is not very enjoyable. Especially if we are going to fight soon.

I think we can indeed go faster, because my offer of 1-2 posts a day was way faster than the actual momentum when I must skip a day to be sure of not going too far while some other are slower.

The other possible way would be to let some people be on a different topic for an other part of the mission, this giving the players the chance to play at their speed!

Right now I am waiting for the more sociable characters to act their way through towards our goal. I am sorry if it looks as if I pay no attention to what is happening.

Edited by Arctanaar

Sorry, I know the scene kinda needs Annabelle right now, but it's being a brutal week at work. A post with me might have to wait a day or two. So sorry ^^; At least it gives Hox a chance to catch up?