Lockerz

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

3 people left until I make Z-Lister status!!!!

Im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

llorando.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Card_Breaker, after you make Z-lister, could you e-mail me anyone who wants to join too help me become one. Lately, I haven't gotten many people too join... sad.gif

TheChampIsHere said:

Card_Breaker, after you make Z-lister, could you e-mail me anyone who wants to join too help me become one. Lately, I haven't gotten many people too join... sad.gif

Sure thing. Getting these last 3 have actually been the hardest... >.<

I guess I could try to find some of my friends that were iffy at first to be my last 3...

1 more person... So close!!!! Yet so far!!!!!

Z-Lister status achieved! Stupid display bug isn't letting me be a Z-Lister yet though... Which means I'll have to settle for 6 points today instead of 10... since the dailies give double points this weekend and the sign in still gives me 2.

Well, keep trying to get friends, and if you do, can you please e-mail me there names at:

[email protected]

Is that OK with you? Please!!!!! :D

That's fine. =]

Gonna be quite difficult though since I've already been having a hard time getting people.

But I had to be a Medium... They are all out of medium sized shirts because nearly EVERYONE is a medium. People who have asked for them in october still havent received their medium shirts...

what happens when you press the red button.

Publish gui%C3%B1o.gif

Huh?

Anywho... I applied to become a LAB member! If I make it, I'll be able to test out future functions before other people do and get to help others.

Well, hopefully you'll make it, in which case you can tell us what you try out, but I'm assuming they'd want older kids, but lets hope you do *crosses fingers*.

I'm 99% sure they'll let anyone who is signed up on the site apply.

The email to apply is [email protected] if you want to.

This is the info:

We are adding 25 new seats to our LAB (Lockerz Advisory Board) for 2010. We're looking for folks who want to moderate our upcoming forums and would like to be the first to test cool features of the amazing new site before it launches. If you're interested in applyin g, please write [email protected] and let us know why you should be a LAB-er.

I guess I'll try it out:

[email protected]

OK, I got you in, you should be receiving one soon.