Lockerz

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

hahahahah partido_risa.gif partido_risa.gif partido_risa.gif partido_risa.gif partido_risa.gif

TheChampIsHere said:

Well, although the site is glitchy...but your points are logged in, and wehn they fix teh problem, all your things will go back to normal, the friend taht you made join is is the log, because he was able to join so don't worry.

Yeah, it worked today.

hey its an invite only website.

Yeah...I posted that in the first post I believe.

somebody invite me !!!!!

llorando.gif

sora09 said:

somebody invite me !!!!!

llorando.gif

Well all you've been doing is making no sense in this topic... plus no one knows your email address... If you want, you can email me, but the right should go to Champ since he created this topic.

Also, there will be 2 restocks this month. One for Z-Listers only and the other for all. So hurry up to become a Z-Lister if you can!

Card_Breaker said:

sora09 said:

somebody invite me !!!!!

llorando.gif

Well all you've been doing is making no sense in this topic... plus no one knows your email address... If you want, you can email me, but the right should go to Champ since he created this topic.

Also, there will be 2 restocks this month. One for Z-Listers only and the other for all. So hurry up to become a Z-Lister if you can!

Are you a z-lister yet card breaker?

Unfortunately not.

How many did you invite? Sora09, can you post your e-mail? I'd be happy to invite you if I had it.

I have 1 which is my sister... I'm trying to invite some of my friends but others get to them before me...

Card_Breaker said:

I have 1 which is my sister... I'm trying to invite some of my friends but others get to them before me...

Yea at least you know how many friends you have. I don't even know how many PTZ i have!!! llorando.gif

King_Simba said:

Card_Breaker said:

Yea at least you know how many friends you have. I don't even know how many PTZ i have!!! llorando.gif

My old one still doesn't work. So I ditched that one for a new one. If you want, I could send you a new invite if you have another email. Or ask Champ since I'm just stealing his peoples... xD

Whats your other e-mail King Simba? And thanks Card_Breaker, I still only have the people form this site...which is like 3...

TheChampIsHere said:

Whats your other e-mail King Simba? And thanks Card_Breaker, I still only have the people form this site...which is like 3...

lol, sorry. xD

Card_Breaker said:

sora09 said:

somebody invite me !!!!!

llorando.gif

What is your email.

gran_risa.gif

my email well its [email protected] lengua.gif

invite me plese

TheChampIsHere said:

I'd rather stick with because in my calculations i have 55+. so thanks guys

Only a few more ptz until i get a psp. UNLESS it skyrockets in price then i'll be pissed.

King_Simba said:

TheChampIsHere said:

I'd rather stick with because in my calculations i have 55+. so thanks guys

Only a few more ptz until i get a psp. UNLESS it skyrockets in price then i'll be pissed.

Except it WILL skyrocket in price. Most items will quadruple in price by the end of December. With this will be 15 new ways to earn points. So I guess they balance each other out.

Yeah...and the PSP is 200 points...thats already a lot...Sora09, I'll try to send an invite immeidiately for you.

Sora09 I tried to add you twice, but it says someone already did. Did someone add Sora already?

this sounds really cool iff you could email me an invite iwould really appreciate it thanks. [email protected]

Something seems weird. Does someone here keep inviting the people who post their e-mails? If so, please tell me, becuase it says that capncrunch is already in the system, and I'd prefer not to log on just to find out that someone already did it for me. Please, if you add them, just say so.

thanks who ever sent me that invite.

gran_risa.gif

uh 2 things i was invited by a chris e. and i dont think anyone else invited but one problem with my name is capncrunch is generally taken so ill get around to sighing up soon. ill wait to hear from you to make sure everyhting is okay

Sorry, haven't been looking at this topic. Champ, yeah... sorry, I invited them. I can find two people to replace them if you want.