Lockerz

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

capncrunch said:

uh 2 things i was invited by a chris e. and i dont think anyone else invited but one problem with my name is capncrunch is generally taken so ill get around to sighing up soon. ill wait to hear from you to make sure everyhting is okay

I did too.

It's OK Card_Breaker, I just hated getting on for nothing, because often I would log on to my computer and waste like 7 minutes just to find out I couldn't...how are you so sure you'd find 2 people so easy?

I already have two people that just need to give me their emails. It's actually quite easy to get invites when I'm holding a contest... I got people to join to enter, then the winner is randomly picked. ^_^ Once I get the emails, I'll email them to you. Tell me when they accept though because they can only enter the contest if they accept.

K, I've sent Champ 2 new emails, so you can accept if you want capncrunch.

And whoot! I now have 7 friends with 3 more pending.

Good job...where do you do this tournament?

Also, the first person's e-mail you gave me accepted.

Thank you. I have it on another forum.

And you're lucky... the email I gave you was the only one to join so far... I have 7 other friends that are not from the contest which is fine and all except... I have 11 pending friends... -__-. Out of that only 2 have actually opened their invite...

thnkz who ever sent me that invite

Wow the site is glitchy... every day, I barely manage to get points since it rather logs me out or does not account for my dailies or invites (have to redo dailies or resend invites).

Anyways, how many points do you guys have and what do you plan to get?

I currently have 112 points, so I'm probably getting Dissidia or headphones... depending on if I get enough points in time...

I forgot...I have something like 140...something. Don't remember off the top of my head.

Is anyone else having a HUGE problem by when they try to log on it just redirects them to the log in page...over and over. This has been happening to me for quite some time and now its annoying me because I've lost about 22 points because of this from the time I started till now.

They are doing big maintenance about the zero ptz glitch. So they are offline for now.

YAY! Speical edition Birth By Sleep PSP was announced...I know it's off topic, but I'm happy, because unlike the DSi, a PSP can play international games, so I'm in luck!!!

TheChampIsHere said:

YAY! Speical edition Birth By Sleep PSP was announced...I know it's off topic, but I'm happy, because unlike the DSi, a PSP can play international games, so I'm in luck!!!

Whoo!!

Two problems...pretty big too.

1) Probably not coming too US
2) Cannot go onto US PSN, which means that not only do we have to log onto JP PSN, but we cannot get any downloadable content for any US games. I just hope that I won't need it.

But that's great. I can get japanese games! xD

Anyways, back on topic. I have two people who said they added me... yet it doesn't show it on my page... I log out and log back on... but nothing. It's only been 3 hours, so it may show tomorrow...

Plus, there is someone I never added as a friend... and there is a notification saying he just joined. His ptz for me aren't accounted for and he isn't in my connect section...

TheChampIsHere said:

Two problems...pretty big too.

1) Probably not coming too US
2) Cannot go onto US PSN, which means that not only do we have to log onto JP PSN, but we cannot get any downloadable content for any US games. I just hope that I won't need it.

Actully its comes out in January.

gran_risa.gif

It comes out in Japan in January, the US doesn't have a release date, but is speculated in late winter 2010. As for the Lockerz thing, your points are accounted for, but they aren't showing up, thats all. Have no fear, your points are still there...

TheChampIsHere said:

It comes out in Japan in January, the US doesn't have a release date, but is speculated in late winter 2010. As for the Lockerz thing, your points are accounted for, but they aren't showing up, thats all. Have no fear, your points are still there...

But that's not my problem. I have a friend I never added. And 2 friends can already access the site but it still says "Not Accepted" in Connect.

Yeah...but in the system, they did accept, just wait until they fix it, everything SHOULD be normal.

Hello people.

gran_risa.gif

=P 7 friends short of Z-Lister status... which means I couldn't go to the redemption... which I heard was terrible anyways. They had about 3 updates during the redemption period and no one could redeem. Then the prizes were gone within 20 seconds... I hope they fix this when they officially release the site out of beta...

Arg! I can't get Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story to work on my R4...

I did patch it... and I updated the firmware and stuff on my R4 like some other websites say. But it still won't work. I can load every game except this one. Before updating the firmware, I could at least load the game but not get past the start a new game. Now I can't load... I guess I'll figure it out tomorrow...

Maybe your R4 isn't reading the patch right...make sure you did taht right, because like KH 358/2 Days, NIntendo security patched it, so it is hard to break.

Awesome, got it to work. Figures that once I updated the firmware to YSMenu, I had to use the UNpatched version. Works perfectly now.