Aurora Squad Builder: News and Updates

By VanderLegion, in X-Wing

The app works fantastic. Would love a "star"/"favourite" function to speed up looking for my favourite list. But first world problems and all that.

An ability to "star" a specific build of ship for common use would be great too, for when you use a certain build often. I don't necessarily fly all of them but I build a lot of lists with Soontir Fel and it would be cool when I select an Interceptor to be able to scroll to the bottom of the pilot list to find a "favorites" section that had a fully-kitted out Fel, so that I don't have to manually add PtL, Royal Guard, Autothrusters, and Stealth Device every time.

This idea plus adding in the product numbers are top of my list for wants :D

BTW has something happened with Beta testing? The app has dropped out of Test Flight for me since iOS10

Same here!

The app works fantastic. Would love a "star"/"favourite" function to speed up looking for my favourite list. But first world problems and all that.

An ability to "star" a specific build of ship for common use would be great too, for when you use a certain build often. I don't necessarily fly all of them but I build a lot of lists with Soontir Fel and it would be cool when I select an Interceptor to be able to scroll to the bottom of the pilot list to find a "favorites" section that had a fully-kitted out Fel, so that I don't have to manually add PtL, Royal Guard, Autothrusters, and Stealth Device every time.

This idea plus adding in the product numbers are top of my list for wants :D

BTW has something happened with Beta testing? The app has dropped out of Test Flight for me since iOS10

Hmm. I dont see it in testflight either. Maybe just cause theres no current beta build (though thats never removed it before to my knowledge). Ill look into it if it doesnt show up again when I push out the next beta

Posted this on your facebook page but I thought I would add here too, Could you make the app give a pop up or something to let us know it's done a OTA update and what's been added maybe?

Posted this on your facebook page but I thought I would add here too, Could you make the app give a pop up or something to let us know it's done a OTA update and what's been added maybe?

Probably wouldnt be too terribly difficult. Ill look into it

OTA Update released for Sabine's TIE, Upsilon shuttle and FAQ updates

YES! You're the best!

Now I've got a reason to ignore work for the rest of the day!

Sorry for the delay on getting out sabine's tie spoilers and the FAQ updates. Been busy :)

Sorry for the delay on getting out sabine's tie spoilers and the FAQ updates. Been busy :)

I don't WANT to say that I've been checking daily for Sabine's TIE...

But I've been checking daily.

Sometimes more than once a day.

I have the version iOS 1.2.3 (6) and I don't those items :(

Also not - at least, not the Heavy Syck hull change

Also not - at least, not the Heavy Syck hull change

I take that back - but I had to remove and readd the title for it to work.

Yah, for heavy scyk you'll have to remove the title and re-add it to see the health reflected. And I forgot to update the text to refelct the change.

Yah, for heavy scyk you'll have to remove the title and re-add it to see the health reflected. And I forgot to update the text to refelct the change.

Thanks again for this app, BTW, it's my go to

i can also add DareDevil to large ships still

That's good since Daredevil wasn't changed :D . Deadeye on the other hand, shouldn't let you equip on large ships anymore.

There is no update available, is that the latest version? Still don't have your latest changes

There is no update available, is that the latest version? Still don't have your latest changes

It's an over the air update. If you have em turned on, you should get it automatically. Otherwise, try going into settings and hitting the Check for updates button in the app.

I just wanted to chime in and say I love the app as well. I have it on all my devices and the Dropbox sync is amazing. Keep up the great work.

i can also add DareDevil to large ships still

That's good since Daredevil wasn't changed :D . Deadeye on the other hand, shouldn't let you equip on large ships anymore.

;)

It's an over the air update. If you have em turned on, you should get it automatically. Otherwise, try going into settings and hitting the Check for updates button in the app.

I did. Phone work a little but nothing happened.

Can it be because I'm no longer in TestFlight(since iOS 10) but still use the beta version?

Can it be because I'm no longer in TestFlight(since iOS 10) but still use the beta version?

Shouldn't matter. The build that went in the app store ist he exact one that went out for the last beta. New question. Do you have it set to hide unavailable cards in the settings? Since, by default, you...won't own any preview stuff :) .

Shouldn't matter. The build that went in the app store ist he exact one that went out for the last beta. New question. Do you have it set to hide unavailable cards in the settings? Since, by default, you...won't own any preview stuff :) .

:( Edited by PoorGreedo

VanderLegion, what did you use to build the app? I was going to look into doing something similar for Imperial Assault, but, while I'm not terrible with general programming, app creation is new. Are you working with a Mac? That was my first obstacle, as there doesn't seem to be an easy work around without one.

Also, I can confirm that the updated app is working on my end, at least!

Edited by ArbitraryNerd

I may have missed it but will the app work on the Kindle Fire? I'd like to have a take along when I game.

VanderLegion, what did you use to build the app? I was going to look into doing something similar for Imperial Assault, but, while I'm not terrible with general programming, app creation is new. Are you working with a Mac? That was my first obstacle, as there doesn't seem to be an easy work around without one.

Also, I can confirm that the updated app is working on my end, at least!

Yah it's done on a mac. It's built with Xamarin.Forms

I may have missed it but will the app work on the Kindle Fire? I'd like to have a take along when I game.

I have no idea. Don't know of any reason why it shouldn't, but I don't have a Fire to test it on myself. Dunno if anyone else has done so that can chime in.