Aurora Squad Builder: News and Updates

By VanderLegion, in X-Wing

Version 1.2.1 released

Adds maneuver info for Arc-170, Shadowcaster and Protectorate Fighter.

Also created a new website landing page for the app: http://aurorasquadbuilder.com

Looks great! My biggest wish now is a way to organize lists into folders or tabs or something.

Awesome. Great idea to make dial location a customized setting

Anyway to be able to change the pilot without having all the upgrades deleted?

Looks great! My biggest wish now is a way to organize lists into folders or tabs or something.

That's on my radar as something I want to figure out how to implement.

Not currently, though this is something else I may look into

No, it's there... just not a lot of ships that can use it. I've got it on my K-Wing in Aurora.

Hi,

You seem to be missing

http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Long_Range_Scanners

From the Imperial Veterans pack..

Only ships with both missile and torpedo slots cancequip it, which limits it to (iirc) the bomber, punisher, k-wing, and slave 1 titled firespray

Yes, this would be great too.

Just to add, the dial displays are awesome and they even work with TIE MkII. I did notice that on pre-existing lists I had to delete and re-add TIE MkII before the dial changed but it works after that. Anyway, it's a great tool both in design and actual play to be able to easily see what my opponent's ships can do. No more must we wonder whether that thing over there can K-turn or not :)

Another vote here for folders, as I use this app WAY too much and have officially made it difficult to find what I've done before.

... I put way more time than I should into it.

Thanks for always staying on top of things!!

Just got this app a couple weeks ago and I love it. Thanks for the good work!

Sorry my bad :( I missed the AND on the card. Please ignore me completely.

Thank you for an amazing app, I can't tell you how many hours I've logged on it, and it just keeps getting better and better! Thank you again!

Version 1.2.3 released!

Add the ability to change pilots without having to re-add upgrades.

You can now reorder lists in the squadrons view
Add a Card Browser in the menu so you can view cards to see what they do without having to go into a list and add them.

Version 1.2.3 released!

Add the ability to change pilots without having to re-add upgrades.

You can now reorder lists in the squadrons view
Add a Card Browser in the menu so you can view cards to see what they do without having to go into a list and add them.

Thanks a lot for this app. I find it invaluable!

Thanx for all the effort. It's an awesome app!

You're the man! Love this thing. Can't wait for the U-wing preview so I can fantasize while I list build....

Excellent. It's become my go to app for squad building.

So. When do we get a print function? :)

Edited by Sanguinary Dan

Wonderful App! Thanks so much!

You're the man! Love this thing. Can't wait for the U-wing preview so I can fantasize while I list build....

Thanks for mentioning that. Totally forgot I hadnt gotten the uwing and tie striker in there yet...

Awesome app! Thanks so much. So glad it's available on iOS, and it works great! Keep up the good work!

Also, I love that it has custom cards and unreleased cards, and also lets you hide them if you want.

The app works fantastic. Would love a "star"/"favourite" function to speed up looking for my favourite list. But first world problems and all that.

Thanks for the U-Wing add. Fantastic!

The app works fantastic. Would love a "star"/"favourite" function to speed up looking for my favourite list. But first world problems and all that.

An ability to "star" a specific build of ship for common use would be great too, for when you use a certain build often. I don't necessarily fly all of them but I build a lot of lists with Soontir Fel and it would be cool when I select an Interceptor to be able to scroll to the bottom of the pilot list to find a "favorites" section that had a fully-kitted out Fel, so that I don't have to manually add PtL, Royal Guard, Autothrusters, and Stealth Device every time.

An ability to "star" a specific build of ship for common use would be great too, for when you use a certain build often. I don't necessarily fly all of them but I build a lot of lists with Soontir Fel and it would be cool when I select an Interceptor to be able to scroll to the bottom of the pilot list to find a "favorites" section that had a fully-kitted out Fel, so that I don't have to manually add PtL, Royal Guard, Autothrusters, and Stealth Device every time.

This idea plus adding in the product numbers are top of my list for wants :D

BTW has something happened with Beta testing? The app has dropped out of Test Flight for me since iOS10