Aurora Squad Builder: News and Updates

By VanderLegion, in X-Wing

HI guys! Havi g trouble with the Win-Loss record. I update my wins/losses and it works, but after a while (can’t tell), it has gone back to the previous state. It’s happened to me twice this week. Anyone having the same issues?

thanks in advance for an awesome app!

I'll take a look into it

Hey, @VanderLegion . Just wanted to let you know that the EPT discount on Renegade Refit is not working. Thank you for making this awesome app!

EDIT: this is IOS version, and I am running it on an iPod 5th Gen.

Edited by GLEXOR

Yah I know, I need to get a full update out to implement that part, been having some issues with the android version on the latest update that I've been trying to figure out.

Just now, VanderLegion said:

Yah I know, I need to get a full update out to implement that part, been having some issues with the android version on the latest update that I've been trying to figure out.

Ok. Just wanted to bring this to your attention, I didn't see it in the previous posts.

Hi @VanderLegion , Are you looking into getting the TIE Reaper in the iOS app? Thanks.

Having seen the official builders I am now certain that if you update your squad builder to 2.0 it will be my builder of choice for a mobile device.

We need something that works offline and is striped down from unnecessary graphics that clutter the screen.
Yours did the trick great and is far more user friendly than the official ap.
Not to mention its hard to teach us old dogs new tricks, everyone is used to your interface and making the transition is like trying to quit smoking with nicotine gum!
So please consider upgrading to 2.0, I would not mind offering donations to the cause!

And since you like begging...

pic4309740.jpg

Edited by tsondaboy