TRUSTWORTHY TRADERS THREAD

By demonofturks, in Agrabah Bazaar

"Jason_X<.<" +1

+1 King Simba

Thank you for Awakening Sora! I now have every different card by name... now to get the foil version of Awakening Sora and nonfoil version of Snow White...

*COMPLETELY EDITED TO HERE*
9-15-09

Ok, it's very hard to edit when people do not spell out the entire name of the person they're giving a reference to. Please do this. :)

Sonic 428 +1

Thank you sir. ^_^

+1 smilinator. Thanks for the quick payment. I loave Paypal!!!

+1 to Fate Thanks recived in 1 Day!!!!!!!!!!!

hey this omega12 im looking for the freind cards:cloud, sepheroth and moogle in the light and darkness set of kingdomhearts[tcg]in m.codition or nm. condition. heres my list of cards im willing to trade since cloud, sepheroth and the moogles are my favorite final fantasy characters. i have set2 super rare tinkerbell lv.4, set1 super rare ariel lv.1 set3 super rare owl lv.0, set2 guard armer legs lv.6, set2 clayton lv.8 and these cards are in m.condition and nm.condition the clayton villion card is uncommon and the guard armer legs dark card is a common the common and the uncommon for the moogle card the moogle can be either super rare or just rare !

omega12 said:

hey this omega12 im looking for the freind cards:cloud, sepheroth and moogle in the light and darkness set of kingdomhearts[tcg]in m.codition or nm. condition. heres my list of cards im willing to trade since cloud, sepheroth and the moogles are my favorite final fantasy characters. i have set2 super rare tinkerbell lv.4, set1 super rare ariel lv.1 set3 super rare owl lv.0, set2 guard armer legs lv.6, set2 clayton lv.8 and these cards are in m.condition and nm.condition the clayton villion card is uncommon and the guard armer legs dark card is a common the common and the uncommon for the moogle card the moogle can be either super rare or just rare !

Please do not put actual trades into this thread, as this is not what this thread is for. This thread is to inform people of whether or not certain traders have completed trades successfully (as most trades must be done through mail). Obviously, the more trades a person has completed the easier it should be to trust that person's word.

If you want to broadcast trades, please make a Trade Thread of your own and post what you would like there.

+1 jacoby915. Thanks for the fast shipping!

+ 1 Jacoby915 Cards got here nice and quick

++++++++++++++++++++++1 amphillips

+1 roxas extremely fast trade

+1 amphillips thanks again

+1 Darkwing Duck. Thanks again for the Foil Snow White!

amphillips +1 how many letter do i have to use before i can publish something?

Give a +1 to Roxas

+1 darkwing duck thanks super fast

+1 matthias1328 extremely fast

+1 jacoby915

+1 amphillips

+1 TheChampIsHere Thanks again!

amphillips +1

Thank You! :]

*COMPLETELY EDITED TO HERE*

10/3/09

From here on out, the usernames that you are giving a reference to are case sensitive. If you spell a name wrong, I will make a new name under the thread, which could potentially hurt the trader's level. I'm not going to waste my time trying to decipher what name means what, so please be careful when you type the name or I'll just add a name to the list.

gtrogi +1

Darkwing Duck +1

thanks to the both of you

COMPLETELY UP TO DATE AS OF

10-18-09

Wow, the forums really slow down during the school year :P

Mazzew +1

Thanks for purchasing my cards.