TRUSTWORTHY TRADERS THREAD

By demonofturks, in Agrabah Bazaar

Because Darkwing Duck decided not to do the Trustworthy Traders Thread anymore, I figured I'd do it. So, post your level, and I'll transfer them, seeing as they were deleted. It works basically the same way: Post your references here, I'll update them periodically.

If a trade went well, post " [ INS ERT_NAME_HERE] +1".
If a trade didn't go well (ie: cards were severely damaged or not recieved), post " [ INSERT_NAME_HERE ] -1"

If you fall below the LEVEL 0 TRADERS line, you will be in the UNTRUSTWORTHY TRADERS section and be under negative levels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRADERS:

A
Admiral Ren +5/-0
amphillips +40/-0
Allstate77 +4/-0
Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy +15/-0
Ardenas +5/-0
asianguyvwk +1/-0
Axel#8 +1/-0

B
BDC +2/-0
Bigthree +1/-0
bitmaster +1/-0
BlasterJoe +12/-0
Broadway Punk +1/-0
branny +2/-0

C
capncrunch +7/-0
Card_Breaker +27/-0
cheflee +2/-0
chibichibi85 +1/-0
cloud0 +1/-0
crimson_lord +3/-2

D
Daisuke_Aurora +3/-0
Darkjawa +1/-0
Darkness in 0 +1/-0
darksoulSP +2/-0
DarthJLC +23/-0
demonlord +1/-0
demonofturks +5/-0
devilmonkey +16/-0
Digi_Dude_78 +17/-0
Diz1881 +3/-0
dmaster +7/-0
DreamlessThinker +1/-0
DisturbedFred84 +1/-0

E
Eacham +1/-0
Ecomics21 +18/-0
elstevo +1/-0
Eroecchi +24/-0
ewokspy +7/-0
Exar Kun +1/-0

F
Fate +25/-0
FFTARoxorz-5 +4/-2
finalform13 +7/-0
FlameChampion267 +2/-0
Freaku01 +1/-0

G
Gambler of Fate 10 +4/-0
gamhhh +2/-1
Getalinks +2/-0
Ghugrim +2/-0
Greatgospel +3/-0
green_koolaid +1/-0
GTrogi +37/-0

H
Haley-Jo +25/-0
highjack +1/-0
hockeygrail +8/-0

I
Ichiban829 +1/-0

J
Jacoby915 +9/-0
JadeRabbit +1/-0
Jason_X<.< +2/-0
Jayant_Karna +1/-0
Jedimario +1/-0
jderwey +11/-0
JPfan +2/-0
JuNiBaNtAiTalcHo +5/-0
Junito +7/-0
jynxRo +1/-0

K
Keesh! +3/-0
Keen_Player +4/-0
KeyblademasterXIII +6/-1
kingdomheartzdude +1/-0
Kingdom Knights +1/-0
kingdom_heartless +5/-0
king simba +3/-0
kiro13 +13/-0
kittenbaby +6/-0

L
Last Messiah +2/-0
Levin +9/-0
Lords_Diaknos +1/-0
Lunadirc +2/-0
Lunafayt +5/-0
Luna Diviner 7 +6/-0

M
Master~Riku +2/-0
matthias 1328 +2/-0
Mazzew +5/-0
metalchocobo_FTW!! +6/-0
Minty +10/-0
monkeyboi +5-0
mooglegaipan +7/-1
Morbidsanity +16/-0
mouse +1/-0
Mune +2/-0

N
namflow +19/-1
nasater +2/-0
newgalhearts +2/-0
nightmaretown770 +5/-0
Nobody +4/-0
Nobody21494 +1/-0
Nobody_X +3/-0
noduliariny +11/-0

O
ooibhuskyoo +6/-0

P
pladinVance +1/-0
Paperboypenguin +1/-0
Persistance of Darkness +1/-0
Peter Pan Fan +5/-0
pk the kat +6/-5
plmrelm +20/-0
PriesTnSora +16/-0
porcupine +6/-0

Q
quator86 +22/-0

R
Rainbow Randolph +1/-0
Rikkuliam +11/-0
Riku353 +6/-0
Roxas +35/-0
RoxaSoraX +16/-0
Roxas_Lawliet +9/-0
rpfreak25 +10/-0
RPG-giova +1/-0

S
sabres715 +2/-0
Saturn_Kav +3/-0
seythedragonsamurai +1/-0
shadowbahamut +4/-0
Skater Nobody XIII +1/-0
smilinator +1/-0
Soul_Destroyer +1/-0
Sonic 428 +1/-0
Spirit of Xehanort +12/-0
Sungtrs +3/-0
Swordsman_Joe +2/-0

T
Terra +7/-0
the dark one +1/-0
TheChampIsHere +28/-0
TheMysterious14 +4/-0
Thirroxin +27/-0
Togashi Fairbanks +4/-0
tonybam14 +14/-1
truewolf82 +1/-0
tubby +2/-0

U
ultamagoofy419 +12/-0
Ultimawep5 +1/-0
Ultimaweap0n +2/-2
Ulquiorra +7/-0

V
vancomrad +8/-0
Vertically Challenged +13/-0
vice-versa +1/-0
Vice +2/-0

W
Walshybarn +2/-0
WayToTheDawn +17/-0
wishmaster +5/-0

X
Xabers +4/-0
Xemnas882 +16/-0
XxHalloweenTownxX +1/-0
Xydeit +1/-0

Z
ZERO +8/-0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRADER FEEDBACK:

ultamagoofy419 12/0

WayToTheDawn +16/0

Taking the original away was an incredibly a-hole thing to do. He's just a whiney little kid and I WOULD say that right to his face....

Aye, whatever happened, I'm not getting into it hahaha.

But that was a bad thing to do. I've got both of ya down.

He was always a little pissy, but I never really wanted to start a flame war. I personally think that he may have scammed a few people here and there, because just before he left, 2 people cards going to him "got lost in the mail?" That doesn't happen often, but twice, in little time, both on their way to the same person...that sounds fishy...really....

I was +26/-0, I keep my trader score in the title of my trade thread, that way you don't have to look at DW's thing to know my score...I reccommend that for a lot of people....it really is helpful.

+25 -0

I had 2 unrecorded reps from amphillips and Fate

Roxas said:

+25 -0

Did you already add in your 2 reps?

12+/0- for me please!

amphillips said:

12+/0- for me please!

You're good!

demonofturks said:

Roxas said:

+25 -0

no sir I had not.

Roxas said:

demonofturks said:

Roxas said:

+25 -0

no sir I had not.

K, I'll add them in now.

if he comes back here I'm gonna rip him a new *******! oh I think I'm a +12/0, no a +13/0 now becasue i traded amphillips recently

I believe I partially contributed to his attitude. >_<

Anyway, when you put my name on there, please have it finally spelt correctly.

And it was inaccurate, I should be a +10/-0, he still had me as a +6/-0. But I don't expect you to take my word for it.

(Since being a +6/-0, I did 1 trade with DW, 2 trades with amphillips, and 1 trade with Fate.)

I've got you both down! 8)

I'm +19/-0 trader level

sungtrs +2/0!!!!!!!!!!

WayToTheDawn said:

WayToTheDawn +16/0

Taking the original away was an incredibly a-hole thing to do. He's just a whiney little kid and I WOULD say that right to his face....

You do know all the +1's and stuff are still there and its just up to someone to orginize them into one post. Why not you or one your butt buddie's on this site take the time out of being a prick to the other people in this community and orginize them your self? Instead of being a total tool of course. Oh but that would require effort on your part and who wants that? so lets all get together and burn down Darkwing Duck's house because he deleted his own work GRRRRR. Ill bring the crucifix. I'm a level 50 trader. Or maybe email him for it. I'd rather burn down his house though.

Mr. Incredible said:

WayToTheDawn said:

WayToTheDawn +16/0

You do know all the +1's and stuff are still there and its just up to someone to orginize them into one post. Why not you or one your butt buddie's on this site take the time out of being a prick to the other people in this community and orginize them your self? Instead of being a total tool of course. Oh but that would require effort on your part and who wants that? so lets all get together and burn down Darkwing Duck's house because he deleted his own work GRRRRR. Ill bring the crucifix. I'm a level 50 trader. Or maybe email him for it. I'd rather burn down his house though.

Instead of making this ridiculous post about organizing it, why don't you do it yourself if it bothers you so much?

Ecomics21 said:

Mr. Incredible said:

WayToTheDawn said:

WayToTheDawn +16/0

Instead of making this ridiculous post about organizing it, why don't you do it yourself if it bothers you so much?

Maybe because i have a social life and only come around these boards maybe once or twice a month. I never said it bothers me i actually prefer whining and complaining without taking any action.

Whatever's in my signature.

Fate said:

I'm +19/-0 trader level

K, you're down.

Card_Breaker said:

what are the pluses and minuses?

Mr. Incredible said:

WayToTheDawn said:

WayToTheDawn +16/0

I'm just wondering:
How are you a level 50?

demonofturks said:

Card_Breaker said:

He is +23/-0, not me, I'm +27/-0

As for Mr. Incredible, he just is...because he wants to be...jkjkjkjk, he says he only gets on every 1 or 2 months, there is no way he makes roughly 10 trades every day he gets on....

demonofturks said:

Card_Breaker said:

+23/-0

And I think he is just being an idiot.