TRUSTWORTHY TRADERS THREAD

By demonofturks, in Agrabah Bazaar

Mr. Incredible said:

WayToTheDawn said:

WayToTheDawn +16/0

Taking the original away was an incredibly a-hole thing to do. He's just a whiney little kid and I WOULD say that right to his face....

You do know all the +1's and stuff are still there and its just up to someone to orginize them into one post. Why not you or one your butt buddie's on this site take the time out of being a prick to the other people in this community and orginize them your self? Instead of being a total tool of course. Oh but that would require effort on your part and who wants that? so lets all get together and burn down Darkwing Duck's house because he deleted his own work GRRRRR. Ill bring the crucifix. I'm a level 50 trader. Or maybe email him for it. I'd rather burn down his house though.

lollmaoroflcopter

this post makes me giggle...your a funny man, you should try standup, but I doubt you'd wanna come down from that awfully high tower you living in. ^_^

Not to mention that most of the original starting was from the old boards so.....yeah that would be difficult.

+2/0

Roxas said:

Not to mention that most of the original starting was from the old boards so.....yeah that would be difficult.

No one thought to look page by page? There is a post with names on it so why not use that one and add any names after it. It will take time and effort but it will give you the most accurate refferal thread. No im not a real level 50 trader. I was just showing you the flaw in your system of asking people what there rank is.

Mr. Incredible said:

Roxas said:

No one thought to look page by page? There is a post with names on it so why not use that one and add any names after it. It will take time and effort but it will give you the most accurate refferal thread. No im not a real level 50 trader. I was just showing you the flaw in your system of asking people what there rank is.

But no one would believe you since the highest was 27. Yeah it would have been difficult because for example some could have had 8 on the post from the original thread (which is now unexcessible) so there is 8 reps you lose.

Roxas said:

Mr. Incredible said:

Roxas said:

But no one would believe you since the highest was 27. Yeah it would have been difficult because for example some could have had 8 on the post from the original thread (which is now unexcessible) so there is 8 reps you lose.

Did you read my reply or skim through it? Darkwing used to updat the list with post's so look for the most recent post he made then go page by page to update it to its current status. Of course no one would belive me because i didnt want you to. If i wanted to be believed i would have said 17. I just wanted to prove a point which i did so im done with this thread.

Mr. Incredible said:

Roxas said:

Well I expected people to speak up if someone was lying...... which they did.
Please take this argument elsewhere.

Vice- I got you down.

Mr. Incredible said:

Roxas said:

Mr. Incredible said:

Roxas said:

Did you read my reply or skim through it? Darkwing used to updat the list with post's so look for the most recent post he made then go page by page to update it to its current status. Of course no one would belive me because i didnt want you to. If i wanted to be believed i would have said 17. I just wanted to prove a point which i did so im done with this thread.

Right, since you're obviously blind, I'll explain this in the nicest way I know how.

Shut up. Learn to read. Get out of my internet.[/irony]

DWD didn't start the 'Trustworthy Traders' thread, there was another thread started by someone else on the old forums which DWD carried over for the originator. 50% of the stats are on the original site and were not carried over here except in the form of DWDs first post which is now deleted. So we CAN'T just browse through that thread and add up everything from there because the records are INCOMPLETE.

There have actually been about 6 threads all passed down including this one. DWD kinda took it from me with his format, so yeah... but I guess mine would be the closest if you decided to transfer... But again, as Trothael has said, it is both incomplete and inaccurate since many have gotten more +1/-1's in the other threads.

Trothael said:

Right, since you're obviously blind, I'll explain this in the nicest way I know how.

DWD didn't start the 'Trustworthy Traders' thread, there was another thread started by someone else on the old forums which DWD carried over for the originator. 50% of the stats are on the original site and were not carried over here except in the form of DWDs first post which is now deleted. So we CAN'T just browse through that thread and add up everything from there because the records are INCOMPLETE.

it's not at all incomplete. during the early stages of the thread, he was unaware of the 1st Post "Edit" button, so he had to post the entire Trustworthy Traders Thread in actual posts. Those posts included the info from the old forums. now the last one of these he did obviously wasn't complete, but simple back-tracking from that post to the most recent would give a very accurate TTT .

Troth , I'd expect an old troll like you to have at least checked first before you insult some poor member. well...least I know you haven't changed lol

And, instead of telling someone else to do it, I went through and re-created the updated version.

A
Admiral Ren +5/0
amphillips +11/0
Allstate77 +4/0
Anarcy_In_The_Galaxy +14/0
Ardenas +5/0
asianguyvwk +1/0
Axel#8 +1/0

B
BDC +2/0
Bigthree +1/0
bitmaster +1/0
BlasterJoe +12/0
Broadway_Punk +1/0
branny +2/0

C
capncrunch +4/0
Card_Breaker +23/0
cheflee +2/0
chibichibi85 +1/0
cloud0 +1/0
crimson_lord +3/-2

D
Daisuke_Aurora +3/0
Darkjawa +1/0
Darkness in 0 +1/0
Darkwing Duck +30/0
darksoulSP +2/0
DarthJLC +23/0
demonlord +1/0
demonofturks +5/0
devilmonkey +16/0
Digi_Dude_78 +15/0
Diz1881 +3/0
dmaster +7/0
DreamlessThinker +1/0

E
Ecomics21 +17/0
Eroecchi +21/0
ewokspy +7/0
Exar Kun +1/0

F
Fate +21/0
FFTARoxorz05 +4/-2
finalform13 +8/0

G
Gambler of Fate 10 +4/0
gamhhh +2/-1
Getalinks +2/0
Greatgospel +3/0
green_koolaid +1/0
gTrogi +25/0

H
Haley-Jo +25/0
hockeygrail +8/0

I
Ichiban829 +1/0

J
Jacoby +2/0
JadeRabbit +1/0
Jayant_Karna +1/0
Jedimario +1/0
jderwey +11/0
JPfan +2/0
JuNiBaNtAiTaIcHo +5/0
Junito +7/0
jynxRo +1/0

K
Keesh! +3/0
Keen_Player +1/0
KeyblademasterXIII +6/-1
kingdomheartzdude +1/0
Kingdom Knights +1/0
kingdom_heartless +5/0
king simba +2/0
kiro13 +13/0
kittenbaby +6/0

L
Last Messiah +2/0
Levin +9/0
Lords_Diaknos +1/0
Luna Diviner 7 +6/0

M
Master~Riku +2/0
Mazzew +4/0
metalchocobo_FTW!! +6/0
Minty +10/0
monkeyboi +5/0
mooglegaipan +7/-1
Morbidsanity +14/0
mouse +1/0
Mune +2/0

N
namflow +19/-1
nasater +2/0
nightmaretown770 +5/0
Nobody +2/0
Nobody_X +3/0
noduliariny +11/0

O
ooibhuskyoo +6/0

P
paladinVance +1/0
Paperboypeguin +1/0
Persistance of Darkness +1/0
pk the cat +6/-5
plmrelm +20/0
PriesTnSora +16/0
porcupine +6/0

Q
quator86 +22/0

R
Rikkuliam +6/0
Riku353 +6/0
Roxas +27/0
Roxas_Lawliet +9/0
rpgfreak25 +10/0
RPG-giova +1/0

S
sabres715 +2/0
Saturn_Kav +3/0
seythedragonsamurai +1/0
shadowbahamut +4/0
Skater Nobody XIII +1/0
Soul_Destroyer +1/0
Spirit of Xenahort +10/0
Sungtrs +2/0
Swordsman_Joe +2/0

T
Terra +7/0
the dark one +1/0
TheChampIsHere +26/0
TheMysterious14 +4/0
Thirroxin +23/0
Togashi Fairbanks +4/0
tonybam14 +14/-1
truewolf82 +1/0
tubby +2/0

U
ultamagoofy419 +12/0
Ultimawep5 +1/0
Ultimaweap0n +2/-2
Ulquiorra +7/0

V
vancomrad +8/0
Vertically Challenged +12/0
vice-versa +1/0

W
Walshybarn +2/0
WayToTheDawn +13/0
wishmaster +5/0

X
Xabers +4/0
Xemnas822 +16/0
XxHaloweenTownxX +1/0
Xydeit +1/0

Y

Z
ZERO +8/0

OTHER
555 +5/0
*.:Heartless:.* +1/0
**^Enternal Flames^** +10/-1
43710r9drum84k8dud35 +11/0

--------------------------------------------------------

This includes the most recent Rank changes (except Vice's +2/0). If you believe your Rank isn't correct, I apologize. This was what I got from the old thread, please feel free to correct my mistakes.

Also, as a suggestion, I say we keep the older version of organization by Name instead of by Trader Rank . It makes things easier when trying to find a specific person in the jargled mess of a TTT .

That was very awesome of you, Devilmonkey. Jaffer thought I was you at GenCon OTL

You win this round, Devilmonkey . Next time...next time...

well done moneky, well done, have a cookie

First, thank you so much for re-issuing and handling this thread. Much appreciated by all of us I am sure.

Second, I am actually +12 at the moment. If you wouldn't mind, could you please fix that. Thank you again.

+massive kudo points DM =D

King_Simba +4/0!!!

EDIT:Saw my +2/0 from the old site and I guess the other 2 I traded with did'nt post

What?! Someone who reads the full reply and doesnt just hear what the want? I'm in utter disbelief. Devilmonkey for President. Hopefully this is'nt just a trend and most of you can learn something from him and not just take what things people say the wrong way and jump down there throat's for it. Oh yeah Turks show your brass by telling me to move on after i already said i was done. Thats a tough cookie. Also never said DWD started the thread *sigh* which reminds me.

"Right, since you're obviously blind, I'll explain this in the nicest way I know how.

DWD didn't start the 'Trustworthy Traders' thread, there was another thread started by someone else on the old forums which DWD carried over for the originator. 50% of the stats are on the original site and were not carried over here except in the form of DWDs first post which is now deleted. So we CAN'T just browse through that thread and add up everything from there because the records are INCOMPLETE."

-Ha Ha That's really all that needs to be said to that foolish response of yours. Oh sweet irony.

Mr. Incredible said:

What?! Someone who reads the full reply and doesnt just hear what the want? I'm in utter disbelief. Devilmonkey for President. Hopefully this is'nt just a trend and most of you can learn something from him and not just take what things people say the wrong way and jump down there throat's for it. Oh yeah Turks show your brass by telling me to move on after i already said i was done. Thats a tough cookie. Also never said DWD started the thread *sigh* which reminds me.

"Right, since you're obviously blind, I'll explain this in the nicest way I know how.

DWD didn't start the 'Trustworthy Traders' thread, there was another thread started by someone else on the old forums which DWD carried over for the originator. 50% of the stats are on the original site and were not carried over here except in the form of DWDs first post which is now deleted. So we CAN'T just browse through that thread and add up everything from there because the records are INCOMPLETE."

-Ha Ha That's really all that needs to be said to that foolish response of yours. Oh sweet irony.

0/10 Wouldn't rage again.

devilmonkey +16/0

I'm guessin we're just gonna use the re-created list as a reference?

+1 DisturbedFred84

Eroecchi 21/0

thanks for putting me back in

+1 WaytotheDawn Thanks man!

amphillips said:

+1 WaytotheDawn Thanks man!

You are welcome sir!

+1 amphillips ^_^

Updating with devilmonkey's list.

+1WayToTheDawn Thank you, I look forward to trade with you again! Tell me when you recieved my cards! :D