Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

A stupid question before I even ask it....

But is there any news about this reaching the UK?

gopho said:

A stupid question before I even ask it....

But is there any news about this reaching the UK?

It is not gonna get there... It is only a North America release... so you'll need to import.

Typical....

Yes typical.... Oh well.

Is an import that expensive?

importing is not too expensive. it is just more of a pain then anything.

Riku is broken...definately... as I am playing as him now.

Added to the previous reasons, he has an auto-reload counter as well...which I had forgotten about.

The only thing is the lack of good card which isn't a problem as they are easily gotten by with the Jafar card.

I'm busy leveling up as we speak...

Was anyone else annoyed with Vexen? The fact that he can guard without the use of a card/sleight is a rather game breaking mechanic.

Luna Diviner 7 said:

Was anyone else annoyed with Vexen? The fact that he can guard without the use of a card/sleight is a rather game breaking mechanic.

Nope. You can attack him freely by card breaking him. You get one free defenseless combo in per card break. Also sleights work well, especially fire based ones.

Whoot, made it to B6 in Riku's mode. I still have yet to see a Joker card though...only card I need to complete the D-Report because the others are gotten automatically (winning boss fights/enemy card at the beginning of the world).

How are my stats?

Riku Lv 27

HP: 320
AP: 19
DP: 8

I think that is about right, don't wanna check. The reason I've never picked DP yet is because I never get hit/card broken in dark mode much so I almost never lose DP. I'll pick it after maxing HP and AP. I've heard that in Sora's mode you can max all stats but in Riku's mode HP and AP have a max, but DP doesn't.

I got the Joke card already. I also ended up with many of the Key To Rewards.

I am really lucky...I have gotten 3 Joker Cards already, and 5 Key to Rewards Rooms...I am only on Neverland in Sora's, and I just maxed out my HP at 560...which is the highest Sora's can go...so I have about another 30 levels towards CP, which is 25x30=750 + 750, I have now, make a total of about 1500 CP I will have by the time I reach Marluxia...

Question, who here knows how to get the White Mushroom card? I don't know how...do you have to kill them? If so, how? I know that if you stop time and hit them, their life guage will deplete, but once I kill them, their life comes back and they run away...leaving nothing behind....I've made 38 of them happy by using the right magic, but there still is no card...

I think that you have to keep going making them happy cause its very rarely that they drop his card fast, guy's let me know if im wrong, but im really sure that is that way...~^

I've killed over 100 already...how many do they want.....it is gettting a little out of hand...

You have to use magic of three in a row like in the first game. evenutally they'll drop one.

Roxas said:

You have to use magic of three in a row like in the first game. evenutally they'll drop one.

Errrrr... wrong...

Champ, I think I already told you in a previous post... Use Warp, then they drop the card... I just don't know where/how to unlock it...

EDIT: And I just got the Random Joker in Riku's mode!!!!!! Now I finished the D-Report!!!! Well not counting the automatically filled in ones as I go on...

But you can't get warp until after Twilight Town..why!!!!!!!!!! llorando.gif

I need to buy this game...my friend taunts me with it...he got the pre-order cards...WAHHH!

They are on Ebay, but they go for like $15.00 for 3 postcards...srry.

I saw it at wal-mart and was tempted to buy it but because they will eventually go down in price i will just buy some kh cards for now.

After beating this game, I can officially say that this is not a good game. (sorry fanboys)

The fact that some bosses can unleash devastating combos with 1 card is a gamebreaking mechanic. And Vexen can guard without using a card. (Card Breaker, I don't think you understood my last post. Because you indeed CAN NOT break through Vexen's shield because he doesn't use a card to block, giving you nothing to break).

And of course, the story is awful. 90% of it is filler with only small bits and pieces concerning the Org. It wasn't disappointing, but I'm glad that I didn't pay for this game.

This isn't to piss anyone off, this is just my opinion (and some facts). Ah, I'm still waiting for the portable ones to come out. ^_^

Nope, I did understand...hmmm that's weird...he used lots of cards against me... I just broke em all.

Luna Diviner 7 said:

After beating this game, I can officially say that this is not a good game. (sorry fanboys)

The fact that some bosses can unleash devastating combos with 1 card is a gamebreaking mechanic. And Vexen can guard without using a card. (Card Breaker, I don't think you understood my last post. Because you indeed CAN NOT break through Vexen's shield because he doesn't use a card to block, giving you nothing to break).

And of course, the story is awful. 90% of it is filler with only small bits and pieces concerning the Org. It wasn't disappointing, but I'm glad that I didn't pay for this game.

This isn't to piss anyone off, this is just my opinion (and some facts). Ah, I'm still waiting for the portable ones to come out. ^_^

ohh well of course its not a good game when you play it on easy little girl. And duh Vexen has a shield what did you think it was for decoration?

Phew! Barely beat Lexaeus! Riku really should have been sliced in two by that tomahawk slash in the cutscene though...

And it is my birthday today!!!

Up to Twilight Town...

Riku II is gonna be tough... especially with a few weak cards like the 1's in my deck...even with 23 AP...