Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

Who here is getting this game?

I am and I'm writing the review of it for my school paper ^_^ .

*raises hand*

Gonna preorder soon as I get ACCF.

I have ACCF, it is really good. You do realize tommorow is the last day to preorder it, because it comes out on Tuesday...

Thats kind of cool, that Roxas gets to write a report on it. Can you quote people if so, say that TheChampIsHere from New Jersey says "(I'll post it on Tuesday)" I can't wait for this game, I was the 1st person to preorder it at my Gamestop, 10 minutes after they opened...yay...

TheChampIsHere said:

I have ACCF, it is really good. You do realize tommorow is the last day to preorder it, because it comes out on Tuesday...

Thats kind of cool, that Roxas gets to write a report on it. Can you quote people if so, say that TheChampIsHere from New Jersey says "(I'll post it on Tuesday)" I can't wait for this game, I was the 1st person to preorder it at my Gamestop, 10 minutes after they opened...yay...

I have to interview people from my school ..but I know my alumis who work at game stop so I can get quotes.

I'm might get it. Looks pretty cool.

I'm kinda of more interested now that they have the reaction command because that will make battles (coughrikureplicacough) so much better

I didn't play it the first time it was released. But considering it supposed to be canon and explains the story inbetween the first and second game (which I've never played) I suppose I should pick it up...

i will get this game. even though i already beat the original one

The main reason why I like this game is because of the reaction commands, like Roxas said, but also because of the 3D battles...I found it extremely hard to run around in the first game, I mean EXTREMELY hard...

Yeah, plus we get to find out what 3-D Riku vs Riku is like.

I am getting it for sure, I already preordered because I am interested in the bonus that you get. I can't wait to play it, I liked the original but this looks so much better, and after I get this I will probably import Final Mix+ because I don't think that the Final Mixes will be released outside of Japan and I already have the first Final Mix anyway.

I'm getting it though it kinda at the bottom of my list since its not a big thing since I saw my friend play it in Japanese and I beat the GBA version so and so times. Though if I get extra cash lying around I will definently buy this game.

Hello X here Seeing this topic spring up I just wanted to say I'll be picking my copy up tomorow and be playing it Live at 6pm-7pm Est every day until I beat both storys. I have FM+ but im interested in seeing the engilish VAs for the new caracters.

I'll probally post another topic with more info on the lve playthrough but until then thats all im gonna say.

Nobody X

I will be playing through the night,, tommorow so I probably won't be on here tommorow, if not for maybe 10-20 minutes...

TheChampIsHere said:

Totally forgot about the release date... for some reason I kept thinking 12/12...

Well this is awesome! Anyone not want their art cards, cuz I can't preorder it...

Sorry, I plan to keep mine, I'll try to get some extras...I don't know how it works. If I can preorder like 3 more, and get the art cards, then return it, that might work, but we'll see.

I am yay tomarrow it comes out in 5 hours 16 minutes and 20 seconds

...now less...

I can't post the seconds because it is constatnly changing...there 1 more second goes...another....and another...

TheChampIsHere said:

...now less...

I can't post the seconds because it is constatnly changing...there 1 more second goes...another....and another...

tick tock tick tock

Yayz! I got my kingdom hearts wall scroll today! I just need to find a place in my room to hang it... darn... too many pictures on my walls...

I only have one One Piece one, but I plan on getting a Kingdom Hearts one. So far, I only have 2 posters. I have a lot of cases for my Kingdom Hearts stuff, and I don't have any room anywhere...so I plan to take down something in my room sooner or later.

1)What art card does it come with? Pics or it didn't happen

2)I'm pretty sure there are no reaction commands. I haven't seen/heard anything about those being added into the game.

Card_Breaker said:

TheChampIsHere said:

Totally forgot about the release date... for some reason I kept thinking 12/12...

Well this is awesome! Anyone not want their art cards, cuz I can't preorder it...

What are these "art cards" cause I preordered it and I had no idea bout them

Ok, I saw a pic of the "reaction commands". From what I see, I don't think that counts, but whatevs.

Square Enix announced them. Let me try to find it...one minute...

Also, yes, there are reaction commands, but only one...it is called "Duel". In that reaction command, you go into a "duel" and depending on who you face, you have to card break them a certain number of times. If successful, you pull off an amazing and strong move...I do not know what happens if you lose...