Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

Card_Breaker, did you beat it? My bar has yet to go straight, but I have a lot of CP, and room to level up...I think I'll be OK...

A problem I have with this game is how hard it is to level up. In Monstro, it takes on average 40 minutes to gain one level from 36-37...that is outrageous...is there a way to gain more EXP? A special room or something?

TheChampIsHere said:

Card_Breaker, did you beat it? My bar has yet to go straight, but I have a lot of CP, and room to level up...I think I'll be OK...

A problem I have with this game is how hard it is to level up. In Monstro, it takes on average 40 minutes to gain one level from 36-37...that is outrageous...is there a way to gain more EXP? A special room or something?

Just do a normal game...it is better than trying to level all the way... The best place is Castle Oblivion, but Destiny Islands are easier because no Defenders.

Oh, and ccooldudecool, they didn't replace the Darkside battle...Darkside is still there...

And TheChampIsHere, I didn't get there yet...only up to the beginning of Castle Oblivion... So close though!!! I only know this stuff cuz I have seen Japanese videos and I own the Japanese version.

I know playing a normal game is better...but when it comes to Kingdom Hearts and most of my favorite games, I like to beat the games completely...I mean COMPLETELY...so, it is better to do this now, than after...because I've done it after, as much as it is fun...still tedious...

I planned out a schedule, and if I go according to plan, I can beat Sora's storyline with highest lvl and all, on Christmas Eve. The only thing I won't have is all the Heartless cards...

TheChampIsHere said:

I know playing a normal game is better...but when it comes to Kingdom Hearts and most of my favorite games, I like to beat the games completely...I mean COMPLETELY...so, it is better to do this now, than after...because I've done it after, as much as it is fun...still tedious...

I planned out a schedule, and if I go according to plan, I can beat Sora's storyline with highest lvl and all, on Christmas Eve. The only thing I won't have is all the Heartless cards...

Meh, I don't find highest level fun...did you really max out your stats in KHII??? Cuz that can take forever...

Also, Tips:

Pluto card: Waste your deck by using up premiums and sleights until you have almost no cards when you reload. Pluto will then appear.

White Mushroom enemy card: use Warp at the beginning of the battle.

How do you preform Warp? How does Pluto help you level up...I'll try though...

I maxed out my stats in KH II through all the places I listed in the "Can anybody speak Japanese?" thread you made....

TheChampIsHere said:

How do you preform Warp? How does Pluto help you level up...I'll try though...

I maxed out my stats in KH II through all the places I listed in the "Can anybody speak Japanese?" thread you made....

Wow...so you basically one hit kill every enemy you see? lol

Warp I haven't gotten yet...

Pluto digs up cards.

Neither help leveling (Warp = no EXP) but they help complete the journal. They are usually the ones people don't know how to get.

Argh!!!! I hate these Neoshadows! They constantly card break me to no end! I guess I'm going with my sleight deck after all...

After 3 tries I finally beat Axel... I can't wait for Marluxia... I'm gonna die a lot prolly...lol...

Lol, I know Pluto digs up cards, but how does that help you gain EXP?

Also, no you don't one hit kill everything, somethings take like 2-3 shots before dying. But, on Sephiroth, each full combo takes about 2-3 bars away...you can kill him in like 6 complete combos....

this game was completely pointless and towards the end it got way to easy. really what was the point so you can hear the cutscenes in english? i couldnt sit there watching a cutscene without laughing because there lips moved as if they were speaking japanese . it was like watching a bad godzilla movie. now dont get me wrong it was fun for the first couple of floors but once you learn blitz the game is to much of an easy snooze.

Darkwing Duck said:

this game was completely pointless and towards the end it got way to easy. really what was the point so you can hear the cutscenes in english? i couldnt sit there watching a cutscene without laughing because there lips moved as if they were speaking japanese . it was like watching a bad godzilla movie. now dont get me wrong it was fun for the first couple of floors but once you learn blitz the game is to much of an easy snooze.

If it was too easy, you can try to beat the game on proud with no HP + and no use of sleights. Best I could think of...

Yeah, I'm on proud with my only sleights I'm using being the Raids (since Lethal Flame use to be stop raid). Even though with them Proud Mode is rather easier than without because Larxene kicked my a** without them

Darkwing Duck said:

lol stop playing on easy, little girl.

Luna Diviner 7 said:

Darkwing Duck said:

lol stop playing on easy, little girl.

I lol'd when i read that. *continues to play Re:CoM*

Each of us is entitled to his own opinoin...I know the lip movement looked cheesy, but then again, they didn't work to hard on this game...thats why this game was only $30, it wasn't meant to come out in the US, so they only made the lip movements appear Japanese.

As of now, I just beat Halloweentown, and I"m at level 46, I have 600 CP, and 4?? HP...tommorow, I move to Atlantica...

Atlantica is the most tolerable in this game. 1) Because you're not swimming around like a retarded fish and 2) you don't have to do mind-numbing song and dance routines. It's just walking and fighting. But it still gets old VERY quickly.

I can't WAIT to play this game! I built a deck that is all purpose in the GBA version, 'n I want to see if I can remake this deck in this version. It was able to take out heartless with ease, as well as take out bosses if necessary. Though, by what I'm hearin to sit back 'n level up so many times bein tedious, I think it's right up my alley, since I'm still playin my GBA version to max out every stat I can. I find it best to level the health up first, then learn all the sleights next. Card Points I can earn sparingly once I have a particular style deck made.

Ah, the feelin of playin the game in 3D! This was how it was meant to be!

All I need now is some money... darn me for my lack of cash!

Leveling up isn't too hard anymore...I just got Thundaga and it wipes out mostly everything where I am now...

1. before in my last comment i said blitz which should have been sonic blade not blitz.
2. ive played every KH game on proud mode anything else is just a joke it is a childs game after all.
3. Luna your being ignored because your just plain laughable.
4. all you have to do is 6, 7, 9 and sonic blade till the cows come home so like i said before to easy towards the end when you unlock that sleight.
5. Riku's story is more challenging and way more fun.

Darkwing Duck said:

1. before in my last comment i said blitz which should have been sonic blade not blitz.
2. ive played every KH game on proud mode anything else is just a joke it is a childs game after all.
3. Luna your being ignored because your just plain laughable.
4. all you have to do is 6, 7, 9 and sonic blade till the cows come home so like i said before to easy towards the end when you unlock that sleight.
5. Riku's story is more challenging and way more fun.

I laugh at number 5.

Riku is just plain broken...

You have a strong, fast character that gets even stronger in dark mode with sleights...not to mention way faster.

Also, add in the duels and he is broken even more... With Sora, the average player beats the game at Lv 50... With Riku, it is more in the 30s if not less... I think the lowest possible is Lv 28 because bosses give EXP.

Another factor is the Lexaeus card which brings him over the line being able to kill the field in seconds.

Remember: Riku = broken

Note: Don't get me wrong, Riku is one of my favorite characters, but he is broken...

Riku would be classified as child's play, if you want a challenge, beat Sora's with no sleights, because it seems you are too dependent on them, as you say, all you need in Sonic Blade, well, what if you didn't have it?

I just beat Marluxia!!! *applause*

Now to beat Marly II and Marly III... Then it is on to Riku mode!!!!

*sigh* the reason riku is fun is because its whatever deck they give you and say hey go win. try beating replica riku when you run into him at the end now that was fun. sora without sleights yee haw just put nothing but 9s and 0's so you can break your opponents sleights and youll win in no time and than its just another hack and slash game that is no fun everyone remember crisis core yea such a bad game just keep hitting x so much fun. and the lexaus card is broken but most of the time youll never get the last card of the combo unless you use sleights. playing riku without sleights now that would be a challenge even though without sleights the game is even more a of snooze so good luck with that champ.

Haha, hey kid, don't be mad because everyone keeps pwning you on here. It's your fault so get over it and turn up the difficulty and drop the sleights.

P.S., if you talk to me, you're not ignoring me. Nice try. Great comeback too, absolutely stellar.

I lost to Marly III... One hit left would let me win.... then he used a sleight...

But the second time, I won!!! barely got in another attack before being destroyed...but still won! On to Riku!