Arkham Horror Band Names

By Food Eater Lad, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Ugh. I think I should be Spending My Time getting away from the puns in this thread before it gets too Dangerous, or Things Will Never Be the Same. It Must Have Been Love, but it's over now.

Don't leave! You need to Come On, Join the Winning Team and Get Dressed for Cthulhu!

Don't leave! You need to Come On, Join the Winning Team and Get Dressed for Cthulhu!

I just read "Get a Dessert for Cthulhu"... I'll have an ice cream! / sure, what flavours, sir? / humans and sushi, please...

It's like every bad joke about Cthulhu (and Roxette) crawled out of its dark hiding place and came to this thread to die.

True. We must have all lost our last San...

I think mine has been gone for a while...

It's like every bad joke about Cthulhu (and Roxette) crawled out of its dark hiding place and came to this thread to die.

R'lyehtte, where Marie and Per lie, dead but singing.

It seems like an... interesting place to visit, but I wouldn't want to stay. You just can't get a good cheeseburger there.

Tekeli-li

May fit better as a song title though :P

"You are devoured"

"You are devoured"

From their first album, "Funnel Clouds" :D

... So this is what negative sanity feels like.

Ooooh. Negative Sanity!

Singing their smash hit, "By the Coast" ~ ladies and gentlemen, "The Rifts!"

Singing their smash hit, "By the Coast" ~ ladies and gentlemen, "The Rifts!"

Certainly "opening" a good series of Gugs, ehm, gigs...

This thread is never going to die. It's just like the Dunwich Horror. You think it's dead and it just keeps coming back.

I've never heard of a documented case of someone dying from an overdose of bad puns, but this thread could actually do it.

Flying Cultists

Other Worlds

Movement Phase

Cursed Condition

This thread is never going to die. It's just like the Dunwich Horror. You think it's dead and it just keeps coming back.

I've never heard of a documented case of someone dying from an overdose of bad puns, but this thread could actually do it.

It's actually BAND puns... much worse...

Edited by Julia

Julia! Not helping!!

Julia! Not helping!!

I'm just a voice in the choir, Jason...

Julia! Not helping!!

I'm just a voice in the choir, Jason...

(To self:) Jason, you're counting on Julia to keep things sane around here? She's played the Fantasy Flight Lovecraftian games thousands of times! She probably *wants* people to go insane and feed the whispering mouths full of monstrous teeth! *facepalm*

*whistling, innocently*

*whistling, innocently*

Uh huh. If I start seeing gates opening up in my neighborhood, you're the first person I'm contacting.

*whistling, innocently*

Uh huh. If I start seeing gates opening up in my neighborhood, you're the first person I'm contacting.

"Who you gonna call?"

"Myth-busters!"

No, wait, that didn't come out right!

More like Mythos-busters.

Eternally struggling against... The Seal Bursters!