Blazblue

By DaiAndOh, in UFS Off Topic

I use the same name here as on PSN and DL. I main Bang (just go to dustloop and check to the right of Bang's forum ^_^ ).

I don't know when i'll get the game (sounds about the end of the month >: ( ) But feel free to add me now; it'll be done for when the big day comes ;)

PSN: lord_of_mudkips

Admiral Ren said:

I don't know when i'll get the game (sounds about the end of the month >: ( ) But feel free to add me now; it'll be done for when the big day comes ;)

PSN: lord_of_mudkips

PSN Name = WIN

found you dai ^_^

playing on xbox live this game is pretty fun :)

GT: Grizzlegrom

Frankly, I dont give a crap about Tier lists. I play to have fun, and my idea of fun is more concerned with HOW they play and aesthetics more then anything else. Having played with it some (Including playing everyone through Arcade mode once to unlock their Astral's and the end movies), so far my two favorites are Taokaka and Bang. Taokaka cause she's a speedy fast catgirl with a loveable personality (...Ok, she's stupid, that makes her more adorable). Bang I like because...well. He's BANG SHISHIGAMI! DEFENDER of JUSTICE and the DOWNTRODDEN! He shall RIGHT WRONGS and PUNISH EVIL with his strong conviction! (BANG! BANG! BANG BANG BANG!) COME Ms. Litchi! Leap into my MANLY CHEST!

I wouldnt care if they were top tier or bottom tier, I like those two best. :) I mean, come on...Bang has his own THEME MUSIC that starts up when he does his special. There's no way I CANT play him!

On a different note...anyone figure out how to remap the move shortcuts with the 360? I dont need it, but I wouldnt mind having some of the more complex moves there. (Yeah yeah, I'm a cheating doushe, I know. :D )

dshaffer said:

Frankly, I dont give a crap about Tier lists. I play to have fun, and my idea of fun is more concerned with HOW they play and aesthetics more then anything else. Having played with it some (Including playing everyone through Arcade mode once to unlock their Astral's and the end movies), so far my two favorites are Taokaka and Bang. Taokaka cause she's a speedy fast catgirl with a loveable personality (...Ok, she's stupid, that makes her more adorable). Bang I like because...well. He's BANG SHISHIGAMI! DEFENDER of JUSTICE and the DOWNTRODDEN! He shall RIGHT WRONGS and PUNISH EVIL with his strong conviction! (BANG! BANG! BANG BANG BANG!) COME Ms. Litchi! Leap into my MANLY CHEST!

I wouldnt care if they were top tier or bottom tier, I like those two best. :) I mean, come on...Bang has his own THEME MUSIC that starts up when he does his special. There's no way I CANT play him!

On a different note...anyone figure out how to remap the move shortcuts with the 360? I dont need it, but I wouldnt mind having some of the more complex moves there. (Yeah yeah, I'm a cheating doushe, I know. :D )

You dare say such valiant things and reveal your "cheating doushe" side! Blasphemy. In order to truly play Bang, you must live up to justice!

DaiAndOh said:

You dare say such valiant things and reveal your "cheating doushe" side! Blasphemy. In order to truly play Bang, you must live up to justice!

Does living up to justice mean committing ownericide? I was encouraged to do so due to no Blazblue and the fact that 50% of all my pre-ordered games never came in.

So Bang is a mix between Chipp and Galford. Goddammit now I HAVE to play him.

DaiAndOh said:

You don't need to chip to play on UK PS3. PS3 is region free.

While I would like to play sir, I myself am a mod on dustloop ^_^ ;;;;

Thanks. You on the forums and 5687440762486852762.1 people in the real world have told me that now gran_risa.gif

It makes life much easier. Now I don't have to wait.

Sadly (and being a cheapskate), I figured I'd pick up a copy of BlazBlue and some other stuff while I'm in Indy next month. It saves on shipping.

My PSN username is my forum name. Having just moved into a new house though, all forms of telecommunications are still up in the air.

DaiAndOh said:

I'd say he's more like the Tick if we was an anime ninja, combined with Kamina, myself.

dshaffer said:

DaiAndOh said:

Sadly, you are correct. While my soul DOES cry for Justice, my heart is flawed and I sometimes fall by the wayside due to an overabundance of competitive spirit. My ancestors weep in shame. My Idol, BANG SHISHIGAMI, would surely join them in the shedding of manly tears if he wasnt so busy trying to drill a hole in the side of Litchi's bathroom wall.

I'd say he's more like the Tick if we was an anime ninja, combined with Kamina, myself.

As amusing as the Tick is, I don't think he was capable of singlehandly restarting Ikaruga culture in the Ronin-Gai district, and providing for the whole thing. But Kamina is quite spot on ^_^ ;;;

Distributoricide is now required.

That is now two days.

so apparently I'm a tier *****...

feck...

<- wants to play Rachel, Arakune, and Jin...

WAY too many people playing Bang here. Sadly after starting on my path of justice, I'm liking the BURNING DRIVE~ too much to not play Bang.

Funny story - Bang vs. Noel.

Target X decides he'll chip damage me to death using her super., I go for broke using Bang's ranbu super. Bang is faster. Bang beats Noel.

Homme Chapeau said:

WAY too many people playing Bang here. Sadly after starting on my path of justice, I'm liking the BURNING DRIVE~ too much to not play Bang.

Target X decides he'll chip damage me to death using her super., I go for broke using Bang's ranbu super. Bang is faster. Bang beats Noel.

So you got the game then? Cool. Yay for Bang invincibility super!

And I'm allowed to play Bang, I'm one of the American Bang community leaders!

DaiAndOh said:

Homme Chapeau said:

So you got the game then? Cool. Yay for Bang invincibility super!

And I'm allowed to play Bang, I'm one of the American Bang community leaders!

Not saying nobody is allowed but man is everyone fixated on him.

Also, having difficulty controlling Furinkazan mode, halp?

There's a lot to FRKZ, but some things to keep in mind for basics:

You can dash cancel your normals, with a couple of exceptions.

You can interrupt your dashes with D attacks.

If you have any barrier guage, you can use barrier defense.

DaiAndOh said:

There's a lot to FRKZ, but some things to keep in mind for basics:

You can dash cancel your normals, with a couple of exceptions.

You can interrupt your dashes with D attacks.

If you have any barrier guage, you can use barrier defense.

Third I knew, since it's not a direction based block but a button based one, the first two though...

Right now I'm using Ragna and Tager.

Anyone play with Kaka?

I main Ms Cheshire Catgirl. Not that GOOD with her yet, mind, but she's currently my main. I really need to get her combo patterns down into reflex memories. I like seeing what happens when the Jin players find out she can crawl under the sword spam. :)

I got the game for a while. feel free to add me. I suck pretty bad but i'm willing to help for random achivements.

I've picked up Litchi somewhat... I like her shenanigans.

I would like to mention that the online mode is complete ******* bull. I have not played a laggy game like that since Soul Calibur 4. Needless to say I will NOT be playing it online anymore. I don't mind losing at the game because I suck - I most certainly do. Losing because I can't even ******* do my moves right due to lag (I mean is 623+D SO ******* HARD INTERNET!?) is most certainly a deal breaker.

Homme Chapeau said:

I would like to mention that the online mode is complete ******* bull. I have not played a laggy game like that since Soul Calibur 4. Needless to say I will NOT be playing it online anymore. I don't mind losing at the game because I suck - I most certainly do. Losing because I can't even ******* do my moves right due to lag (I mean is 623+D SO ******* HARD INTERNET!?) is most certainly a deal breaker.

It depends heavily on the connection and location. You guys also got the download patch right? Just making sure. Sometimes it's golden, but if it's someone far away, yeah it sucks.

DaiAndOh said:

It depends heavily on the connection and location. You guys also got the download patch right? Just making sure. Sometimes it's golden, but if it's someone far away, yeah it sucks.

I dunno if I have it, most likely yes but I'll verify.