Warhammer 40K Conquest Rumours and News:

By Killax, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Well that's assuming the infinite loop creates a win condition (such as killing all opposition to claim the winning planet or killing an already bloodied warlord). Nothing suggests creating an infinite loop automatically means you win ;)

The rules allow for it though, now. Surely that means it's possible? Or are they just covering their bases do you think?

I've seen one person suggest an umbral preacher vs biel tan warp spiders with suffering on both would be an inifinite loop until the spiders player decked the preacher player. So it seems possible, if extremely difficult.

Plus it never hurts to have a ruling for infinite loops. Sooner or later someone will find the combo, no matter how convoluted.

Yeah FAQ feels like it was written 4 months ago but hey, it's there! Will update the first page tomorrow :D

If you know what your doing an infinte loop will usually win you the game. (Mtg has several)

I haven't seen any in 40C just yet, so i'm thinking they are covering their bases, wich is a good idea.

I've got a cardgame called Berzerk in wich the rules state that ifyou trigger an infinte loop, it will only resolve twice and then stop.

Guess the designers didn't like loops.

I'm just glad we got an official ruling on those **** nurglings...

Looks like The Threat Beyond war pack is coming to shelves soon. I can find an eBay seller that sells the war pack already. There's an online store that is selling it now too, but since I need to order at least $100 to get free shipping I'll pass for now.

Man, has there been any update on those new art sleeves?

I have a mighty need

Looks like The Threat Beyond war pack is coming to shelves soon. I can find an eBay seller that sells the war pack already. There's an online store that is selling it now too, but since I need to order at least $100 to get free shipping I'll pass for now.

Yeah no hurry, don't feed the scalpers, I mean they will show up. The pack isnt truely Limited Edition.

I have a mighty need

Nothing yet, I feel the same as you about it however I believe they will show up after the 6th Warpack and before the Nid box.

Cheers,

Yeah no hurry, don't feed the scalpers, I mean they will show up. The pack isnt truely Limited Edition.

I have a mighty need

Nothing yet, I feel the same as you about it however I believe they will show up after the 6th Warpack and before the Nid box.

Cheers,

What art sleeves? Is there a preview of what FFG will be selling in the future?

Mmm Daemonettes...

I hate daemonettes..... no, I do.

Sometimes I feel that I married one. :D

Sleeves that use the codex covers

Also, since Android got some nice playmats very recently, I want an aquilla playmat

Edited by Wilhelm Screamer

Sleeves that use the codex covers

Also, since Android got some nice playmats very recently, I want an aquilla playmat

Thanks! Now I want to buy the art sleeve for every faction. But why is it that it's Limited Edition only?

Btw, it says it's coming out in the first quarter of 2015. That means it should be out before the end of April, isn't it?

With the bottle neck at the west coast ports I think all shipping dates are best guesses until things break free. My guess is the lack of new product news is them reseting their internal systems to the reality of the ports and customs.

Here is the full preview:

GWS08.jpg GWS07.jpg GWS11.jpg GWS09.jpg GWS10.jpg GWS12.jpg

Note: No Dark Eldar sleeves are confirmed!

And yes I also really want them! Currently the FFG store allready has some cool 40K sleeves available however if you like Imperial Eagle, Chaos star, Death Watch or Ultramarines a lot:

gws06_main.png gws04_main.png gws01_main.png gws05_main.png

The Threat Beyond War Pack is now showing in stock at many on line stores. It should be at your LGS next week depending on when they get their shipments

Oh I allready have it a couple of days now!

Visuals are on cardgamedb/conquestdb but I can post them here if people want to.

Put up the link in the first page, coolest cards from the pack for me would be:

089-torquemada-coteaz.jpg 096-nocturne-ultima-storm-bolter.jpg 097-snake-bite-thug.jpg 102-cacophonic-chorus.jpg 105-shadow-field.jpg 106-mighty-wraithknight.jpg 110-ksimyen-orbital-city.jpg

So yeah! Every faction is a winner!

Granted Coteaz is a new Warlord by himself I feel this pack contains fantastic cards for Cato, Nazdreg, Zogwort, Chaos in general, Kith, Urien, Eldar in general and Aun'Shi.

Daium that storm bolter!

Got this today, and now several of our decks are going through some make over.

Probably won't get mine till Thursday now because my guy didn't see the email in time for delivery today :(

But so, so epically pumped. Dat Tau Location.

Aun'Shi just went from Boss, to Boss.

I don't know if you've noticed, but I start talking like a dude-bro when I'm excited.

Well this pack has reasons to let you go dude-bro!

All I can think of now is Aun'Shi chasing Baharroth across several planets...

Meep Meep!

All I can think of now is Aun'Shi chasing Baharroth across several planets...

Meep Meep!

Catch the Pidgeon!

Thanx killax! now that darn song is stuck in my head! :D