The All Guardsmen Party

By ShoggySeldom, in Only War

Just been having trouble with depression and focus with all the family deaths and such. Was doing a lot better when I was up in the mountains, adjacent to my friends who helped keep me on a healthy schedule, but down here on my own I tend to get withdrawn and lazy. I really miss having our bi-weekly game sessions, hoping those restart this summer.

I'm aiming to try and keep up momentum this time, it's a lot easier to keep going than to start/stop.

14 hours ago, ShoggySeldom said:

Just been having trouble with depression and focus with all the family deaths and such. Was doing a lot better when I was up in the mountains, adjacent to my friends who helped keep me on a healthy schedule, but down here on my own I tend to get withdrawn and lazy. I really miss having our bi-weekly game sessions, hoping those restart this summer.

I'm aiming to try and keep up momentum this time, it's a lot easier to keep going than to start/stop.

Oh wow, I'm sorry.

Hope things smooth out for you.

Oh they generally have, hence the return of the storytime. Really hoping to make it through the final chapter this year.

On 3/13/2018 at 8:00 PM, ShoggySeldom said:

Oh they generally have, hence the return of the storytime. Really hoping to make it through the final chapter this year.

Final chapter, as in final chapter of "The Stealth Mission" or final "All Guardsmen Party"?

Final "chapter" of the whole thing. Stealth Mission was all one chapter, just really slowly posted. The final one (or Arc if you prefer to call it that) is going to be about the same length as it was a 3 mega-session mess and a half

15 hours ago, ShoggySeldom said:

Final "chapter" of the whole thing. Stealth Mission was all one chapter, just really slowly posted. The final one (or Arc if you prefer to call it that) is going to be about the same length as it was a 3 mega-session mess and a half

Huh, guess I never really thought about it all actually ending, think there might be a second campaign where Serge ascends to Inquisitor and everyone else is a Storm Trooper? lol

Or, I guess it might happen that way anyways I'll just have to wait.

1 hour ago, ThenDoctor said:

Might be taking the wind out of @ShoggySeldom 's sails, but I figured if people still follow the thread they'd like to know the next chapter is out.

Many thanks!

2 hours ago, ThenDoctor said:

http://www.theallguardsmenparty.com/escape.html

Might be taking the wind out of @ShoggySeldom 's sails, but I figured if people still follow the thread they'd like to know the next chapter is out.

Hah, don't worry about it. Gratifying to know people are actually watching and waiting for it to update.