Hera

fs0kt6cbur551.png

B-Wing

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

xkb5pww7or551.png

Hera

fs0kt6cbur551.png

B-Wing

Can also spot Millennium in the bottom right corner as well.

I want the sequel series to Rebels to just be an update of the Thrawn Trilogy...

Can easily work with how Rebels ended. Just have Thrawn come back from wherever he was sent to 10 years after Endor and try and put the Empire back together.

On 6/20/2020 at 4:36 AM, DarthEnderX said:

I want the sequel series to Rebels to just be an update of the Thrawn Trilogy...

Can easily work with how Rebels ended. Just have Thrawn come back from wherever he was sent to 10 years after Endor and try and put the Empire back together.

Maybe Mandalorian Season 2 will lead to that, with Ahsoka, Bo-Katan (and maybe Sabine).... do you think Ezra will show up ? :)

Edited by Silver_leader
8 minutes ago, Silver_leader said:

do you think Ezra will show up ? :)

Hope not. Jedi-light is a good feature of the show.

24 minutes ago, Silver_leader said:

Maybe Mandalorian Season 2 will lead to that, with Ahsoka, Bo-Katan (and maybe Sabine).... do you think Ezra will show up ? :)

I mean, I'd be okay with Mandalorian leading INTO a Thrawn Returns series, but I wouldn't want it to take place IN Mando.

I really like the scope that Mando has now, and the Thrawn trilogy is something else entirely. I wouldn't want one to spoil the other.

b5i78ezdbby51.png

George Lucas wanted Darth Maul to be part of the SEQUELS.

This is from a new book, Star Wars Archives: Episode 1-3 The Prequels

bnrs0wnvecy51.jpg

Sounds better than what we got from the actual Sequel Trilogy... as long as we didn't end up with trade embargoes, coarse sand, and Gungans.

hywj248k8h461.jpg

When you see it ...

I kind of hope that Ahsoka isn't being positioned as the sequel series. Perhaps Ahsoka finds Thrawn but Ezra is nowhere to be found. Sabine and her both come to this realization and THEN we get the sequel series.

But maybe this is it. The O in the logo reminds me of the staff she had at the end of Rebels.

And I see it also looks like someone standing in front of the gates from the World Between Worlds, plus the astronomy diagrams in the logo are reminiscent there as well.

For me Ezra will be an antagonist.

He was putty in Thrawn's hands as they cooperated to survive. One quick glance at Ezra's fighting style was all Thrawn needed!

Edited by Larky Bobble