STAR WARS: REBELS Discussion Thread!

By KCDodger, in X-Wing

On 12/28/2019 at 5:43 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

1 hour ago, McFoy said:

You can really sum this up as ownership pre vizsla and post vizsla.

Dad Jokes are a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural .

Rebels Sequel ?

This is one source, I am looking for more, for now take with a Crait sized grain of salt.

16 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Rebels Sequel ?

This is one source, I am looking for more, for now take with a Crait sized grain of salt.

I've seen sources say at least two animation projects are in the works. This one wouldn't surprise me at all.

7ypv85h2evn41.jpg

a6939pb83wn41.jpg

B

O

O

M

Three reputable sources saying this is more than a rumor.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Shouldn’t Ahsoka be way older than this? I mean, if she’s... thirtyish? Around the time of Yavin, then she’s gotta be well over fifty around The Mandalorian timeframe, right?

Maybe her species ages differently (wth is she, anyway? Not a Twi’lek...)?

Edited by Cpt ObVus
17 minutes ago, Cpt ObVus said:

Shouldn’t Ahsoka be way older than this? I mean, if she’s... thirtyish? Around the time of Yavin, then she’s gotta be well over fifty around The Mandalorian timeframe, right?

Ian McDiarmid was 38 when he was cast as The Emperor in Return of the Jedi .

Sir Alec Guinness was 63 years old during the filming of A New Hope , which makes a difference of six years between him and the character, Mark Hamill at 64 plays Luke at age 53 in The Force Awakens .

3 hours ago, Cpt ObVus said:

n-... No. Mandalorian is 5 years after Endor.

So it's only been about a decade since Rebels.

35 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

n-... No. Mandalorian is 5 years after Endor.

So it's only been about a decade since Rebels.

Ohhh, right. I somehow thought for a moment that it was First Order era

677htdhktvn41.png

b2sjsj6hyvn41.jpg

The Mandalorian and the Seventh Sister before the Rise of The Empire.

10 hours ago, Cpt ObVus said:

A Togruta.

Legends gives them about same life expectancy as humans.

That is fantastic news, if she really is in. And if they do not botch it.

17 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

7ypv85h2evn41.jpg

a6939pb83wn41.jpg

B

O

O

M

Three reputable sources saying this is more than a rumor.

This has been verified and no longer just a rumor.

NEW Rumor:

There rumors that Ahsoka’s live-action Star Wars debut in The Mandalorian Season 2, via actress Rosario Dawson, is a backdoor pilot for a future Ahsoka series.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, Cpt ObVus said:

According to Wookieepedia, Ahsoka was born in 36BBY. There were 4 years between Yavin and the Battle of Endor (4ABY). The Mandalorian takes place in 9ABY. This would make Ahsoka's age 45-46 years old depending on the time frame of season 2 takes place.

Edited by T70 Driver

pl1fm0zdxdo41.jpg

6vfmo6kcbdp41.jpg

..aaaaand she was actually shocked when the Empire was sick of putting up with Alderaan's bull.

Leia: *spends her entire teenage and young adult years with her father "secretly" fueling a rebellion against the Empire*

Tarken: *turns the Death Star on Alderaan*

Suprised Pikachu Leia:

source.gif

Edited by kris40k

mw48tjurdjp41.jpg

Dave Filoni updated his twitter banner to show Ahsoka and Captain Rex

4 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

mw48tjurdjp41.jpg

Dave Filoni updated his twitter banner to show Ahsoka and Captain Rex

Homie really just loves Wolves, Ahsoka and Rex, and I think that's really all there is to this one.

1 hour ago, KCDodger said:

Homie really just loves Wolves, Ahsoka and Rex, and I think that's really all there is to this one.

This art was from Celebration 2015. I’m just hoping over here. We need a little of that just about now.

rofx0zig90v41.jpg

Star Wars Rebels: Art of the Animated Series - Hera Syndulla concepts preview

44pbcs8ud5v41.jpg

i6y7cx0fa3551.png

Hera with General ranking insignia.

Question:

I Like Star Wars. I enjoyed Rebels.

I didn't like very much the Sequel Trilogy, haven't bothered watching Ep 9 yet (will do soon, probably).

So, should I watch the "Resistance" cartoon show? Would I enjoy it? Is it similar to Rebels? Better? Worse?

(My Xwings mini games factions are Rebels, Imperial, Scum. I don't plan to branch out to Resistance or FO)

Edited by LUZ_TAK
3 hours ago, LUZ_TAK said:

Question:

I Like Star Wars. I enjoyed Rebels.

I didn't like very much the Sequel Trilogy, haven't bothered watching Ep 9 yet (will do soon, probably).

So, should I watch the "Resistance" cartoon show? Would I enjoy it? Is it similar to Rebels? Better? Worse?

(My Xwings mini games factions are Rebels, Imperial, Scum. I don't plan to branch out to Resistance or FO)

It's a rough show to watch, especially when people compare it with Rebels and Clone Wars. The show does have it's moments, but I would try watching up to episode 4 or 5? If Kaz is too unbearable to watch then it's not really gonna change.

It was made and directed for kids and Kaz is a bumbling Buffoon, with a good heart, who is the worst spy ever.

But yeah, watch a few episodes and that is the tone for the entire series. There are times where it can kick up but mainly moments featuring the FO, season Finales, and Poe Dameron, at least for me. I am okay with the show but it's the lowest between it, Rebels and Clone Wars.