STAR WARS: REBELS Discussion Thread!

By KCDodger, in X-Wing

12 hours ago, player3010587 said:

Please, Billy! Don't be in episode 9!

You know Lando's confirmed for IX right?

2 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

15 hours ago, player3010587 said:

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Google it.

n6lvdbv56ll21.jpg

On 3/5/2019 at 4:06 PM, player3010587 said:

But they'd be so old! And liable to be killed off!

I would love nothing more than to see Granny Sabine blowing **** up.

Edited by theBitterFig
6 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Ahsoka makes sense but for Rex, didn't the Empire know where he, Wolfe, and Gregor were?

8 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Ahsoka makes sense but for Rex, didn't the Empire know where he, Wolfe, and Gregor were?

That isn't taking into account the ingrained age acceleration the Caminoan (sp) clones other than Boba had hard wired into their DNA. Rex, Wolfe and Gregor are most likely long dead by the time of Episode 7 much less 9.

23 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

That isn't taking into account the ingrained age acceleration the Caminoan (sp) clones other than Boba had hard wired into their DNA. Rex, Wolfe and Gregor are most likely long dead by the time of Episode 7 much less 9.

Well... isnt there just one confirmed Fett clone still in his prime running around with that red pirate guy from Maz's?

Kix, https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-6116

33 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Maybe. The clones that were in Rebels didn't seem like they'd be on death's door within 5 years but it's a little hard to gauge, I suppose. EDIT: Just realized you said EP VII, not IV. Derp. Nevermind.

Edited by CaptainJaguarShark
1 hour ago, RuusMarev said:

Well... isnt there just one confirmed Fett clone still in his prime running around with that red pirate guy from Maz's?

says this guy was frozen in stasis for 50 years before EP VII.

10 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

Kix, https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-6116

You link that but didn't investigate how? Just accepted that it happened?

He was frozen in stasis. And he is definitively the last one.

8 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

You link that but didn't investigate how? Just accepted that it happened?

He was frozen in stasis. And he is definitively the last one.

No, I've read it before, just not sure if its recognized as canon or not.

7 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

No, I've read it before, just not sure if its recognized as canon or not.

Canon.

Cool, but will they actually have a clone show up in Episode IX?

33 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

I don't see why they would.

6 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

Probably not, but I wouldn't rule out an appearance in something like the mandolorian

jS0Y0wT.jpg

On 3/6/2019 at 5:49 AM, Captain Lackwit said:

Also, they stuff him and the droids inside Chewie and kill them all off at once like a turducken inside a microwave.

Then, Phasma trips and falls through a plate glass window into an incinerator.

Because that is where the writing in the movies is now.

9 hours ago, BenderIsGreat said:

Also, they stuff him and the droids inside Chewie and kill them all off at once like a turducken inside a microwave.

if you like, say so i guess

it's okay to be wrong but whatever lol

On 3/6/2019 at 10:42 PM, Captain Lackwit said:
On 3/6/2019 at 7:03 AM, player3010587 said:

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Google it.

Googled it and got this image...

NeedyJitteryGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

On 3/27/2019 at 1:17 AM, Captain Lackwit said:

if you like, say so i guess

it's okay to be wrong but whatever lol

I’m sorry, but that last travesty of a product left me with zero faith in their writing. The attitude seems to be “hey, those characters you cared about? F them and F you!” Without giving us a decent story to hang any of the slaughter on. They learned all the wrong lessons from the prequels.

23 minutes ago, BenderIsGreat said:

I’m sorry, but that last travesty of a product left me with zero faith in their writing. The attitude seems to be “hey, those characters you cared about? F them and F you!” Without giving us a decent story to hang any of the slaughter on. They learned all the wrong lessons from the prequels.

lol

On 3/26/2019 at 8:44 PM, BenderIsGreat said:

No, no, JJ is in charge again:

It will be a thinly veiled copy, a railroaded plot with a lot of inexplainable random encounters (like Rey+Finn meeting Han, Kanji Club and the other gangster clan, all within 5minutes, at the same place in a galaxy(!)), no understanding of distances in space (seeing the death ray from several sun systems) and a lot of stupid mystery boxes.

Lando will come out of nowhere, with a whole navy of secret warships. No explanation, where the resources for this fleet came from, and how everyone missed its building up. Also, they will be color inverted y-wings and b-wings. Poe will totally realistically shoot down 15 enemies in 1.47seconds. All with lense flare (TM)!