STAR WARS: REBELS Discussion Thread!

By KCDodger, in X-Wing

Citizens of the Krayt Thread, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand pages, the thread stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend ou r way of life against the casuals. In so doing, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.

The Mods, and some within our own page, had conspired to create the shadow of bad using . They had hoped to grind the thread into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The Mods hoped to unleash their destructive power against the thread by moving it to Off-topic and usurping control of the main board. But the aims of would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers.

The remaining Mods will be defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The Mynocks have been defeated, and the Mods rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the thread will be reorganized into the REBELS thread.

We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Kray ts are ready for the struggle.

2 hours ago, Brunas said:

That's a pretty good flag.

GDI knows what they did.

I agree

5 hours ago, Tlfj200 said:

I still haven’t watched the last season of rebels.

Also, I’m really interested in the new ‘re-released-only’ 2.0 tournaments.

can we just call that ‘standard’ now?

Id like to call it standard. While we're updating the lexicon, can we start calling 2.0 xwing, and designate 1.0 as 1.0 to indication its distance from the core game.

Just now, catachanninja said:

Id like to call it standard. While we're updating the lexicon, can we start calling 2.0 xwing, and designate 1.0 as 1.0 to indication its distance from the core game.

I already call 2.0 'X-wing,' as I don't like alternate formats.

Just now, catachanninja said:

I agree

VOTE NOW VOTE NOW VOTE NOW

Muh rebels. To the TOP.

I hate

<STAR WARS REBELS DISCUSSION THREADS>

They're rough, coarse, and they get everywhere.

On 6/8/2018 at 11:03 AM, Kdubb said:

we did it bois! Most pages of a thread on the FFG forums! This was a LOT easier than whatever else we were trying to do.

So content.

Is rebels a good children’s cartoon or the BEST children’s cartoon?

Whoo!

On 6/8/2018 at 9:59 AM, Mattman7306 said:

CITIZENS OF THE REBELS DISCUSSION THREAD, REMAIN CALM. YOUR THREAD IS KNOW UNDER E

Yeah sorry squidward, Rebels thread is closed for today. Please come back never.

Edited by FlyingAnchors
Couldn't pass up on the infinity war quote oppourtunity
3 hours ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Yeah sorry squidward, Rebels thread is closed for today. Please come back never.

ONLY I, O' GATEKEEPER SHALL CLOSE THY THREAD.

Keeping @Captain Lackwit Thread alive

voquw5lzvl911.jpg

17 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Keeping @Captain Lackwit Thread alive

voquw5lzvl911.jpg

It wholly deserves it. The award, I mean.

12 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

That's going to look great next to my other "Art Of" books for Star Wars and Disney on my bookshelves :)

On 2/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, Batinthebelfry72 said:

That's going to look great next to my other "Art Of" books for Star Wars and Disney on my bookshelves :)

Nice. Right on time for my birthday!

gloijqf7g8k21.jpg

A year ago today we got the Rebels Finale.

Yikes, has it really been that long?

A year?!?! Blimey. That has gone fast.

11 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

A year  ago today  we got the Rebels Finale. 

Say it ain't so! Direct-to-dvd sequel movie when?!!?

3 hours ago, Ablazoned said:

Say it ain't so! Direct-to-dvd sequel movie when?!!?

"The search for Spo" -err.. "EZRA, Search for Ezra."

:D

Man it has been that long now? Man I miss the Rebels crew, been hoping a bit to see them in Resistance at some point.

8 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Man it has been that long now? Man I miss the Rebels crew, been hoping a bit to see them in Resistance at some point.

But they'd be so old! And liable to be killed off!

2 minutes ago, player3010587 said:

But they'd be so old! And liable to be killed off!

Besides Stormtroopers and Pirates has anyone actually died in Resistance yet? I think they would be safe...so long as they aren't on a live action movie, in which case may the Force help them.

1 hour ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

so long as they aren't on a live action movie, in which case may the Force help them.

Please, Billy! Don't be in episode 9!

7 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Besides Stormtroopers and Pirates has anyone actually died in Resistance yet? I think they would be safe...so long as they aren't on a live action movie, in which case may the Force help them.

... Well, there was that guy tossed from the platform during the first episode...