Index of useful links

By MajorJuggler, in X-Wing

I noticed this thread was now Pinned. So thanks to FFG for that, and great work all of you getting links and keeping it updated. :)

So happy this got Pinned, good job FFG :) .

Now we have a big source of information on the game in one place.

Great resource. I have to jealously ask why some articles were mentioned and not others?

I heard legends of pinned threads... now I know the legends are true

Great resource. I have to jealously ask why some articles were mentioned and not others?

I will just have to go back and try to get them all, at some point then. :-)

Awesome. Now all we need is a painting/mod rolling sub forum.

Congrats on being the ONLY pinned post on FFG's board :D

Since this post got pinned, do you think the MODs will pin the repaint thread?

Since this post got pinned, do you think the MODs will pin the repaint thread?

I hope

Major Juggler for president

Super Awesome Post!!

Thankz

Well done MJ and thank you! It's people like you who grow and foster a thriving community.

Templates from cogotwo.com :)

Thank you for this post, and a bigger thank you for the link to Sanctioned!!!! An Aussie youtube X-wing channel?!?!?!?! I had no idea this existed. I have many hours of vids to watch.

Thank You!!

Cheers

Wow .....

Pinning is possible? ....

This topic will be #1 for all eternity...

Make it sticky already, FFG! BUMP,BUMp, BUmp, Bump, bump.

Wow .....

Pinning is possible? ....

This topic will be #1 for all eternity...

Never underestimate the power of the force!

This thread is awesome....

And maybe we could add a section with designer interviews?

My personal favorite is: Team Covenant: GenCon 2014 - X-Wing - Alex Davy & Frank Brooks

Technically you already have it listed (because you have Team Covenant in the website list) - but its still a great vid that talks about design principals for the game.

Game Aids

Card list by expansion at afewmaneuvers.com

X-Wing card list by type (compiled from above list on afewmaneuvers) by David Rulf (behind NOVA FB group)

@MJ ... neither of the above links work for me.

The first link results in the message: This account has been suspended.

The second link results in the message: Facebook: Sorry this page isn't available.

Just thought you might like to know. I don't know how often you verify that these links still work, but since we were successful in getting it pinned, it would be nice if anything within the OP actually worked. :P

Game Aids

Card list by expansion at afewmaneuvers.com

X-Wing card list by type (compiled from above list on afewmaneuvers) by David Rulf (behind NOVA FB group)

@MJ ... neither of the above links work for me.

The first link results in the message: This account has been suspended.

The second link results in the message: Facebook: Sorry this page isn't available.

Just thought you might like to know. I don't know how often you verify that these links still work, but since we were successful in getting it pinned, it would be nice if anything within the OP actually worked. :P

I just noticed yesterday that afewmaneuvers.com looks like it is down, so it is affecting any of the links to that site, including Cryodex. Hopefully they get their site back up and running soon.

The second is behind the NOVA Squadron Facebook group, as noted. So if you don't have access to the group then you won't be able to get to it. I'll message David and see if he can post it somewhere else that is publicly available.

And maybe we could add a section with designer interviews?

My personal favorite is: Team Covenant: GenCon 2014 - X-Wing - Alex Davy & Frank Brooks

Technically you already have it listed (because you have Team Covenant in the website list) - but its still a great vid that talks about design principals for the game.

That's a good idea. I'll have to track down all the interviews that they have done. I know two for sure offhand, the recent Scum and Villiany, and an earlier NOVA.

Edited by MajorJuggler

CorSec Engineering ( http://corseceng.com/ ) has templates, bases & mats, but highest on my wishlist are their customizable replacement dials .

Edited by jme

Thank you so much for including me in this list. I'm flattered and honored!