Official Arkham Horror Player Locator, POST HERE!

By Redd Skull, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

teramaze Fort Wayne In

Recently moved to Nashville, Tennessee and looking for fellow AHers.

Hubby & I would be interested in giving this a shot. Played pen & paper CoC, now interested in the lore. Will also play pen & paper, and Mansions of Madness.

We're in Tustin, California (Orange County)

Yakima Washington (state)!

Wanna play?!

Newbie in South Shields; UK; NE34 0HN

San Francisco! Have played on forums, but would like to try an RL game.

gran_risa.gif

Please add me.

Riverside, California. 92501. I have the base game and all 8 expansions. Yea, I like this Game…..ALOT!!!!!!

Can I really be the only Arkham player in Providence?

Relative newbie who loves solo Arkham but would like to find other players here in HPL's hometown. I have the base game plus IH and KiY. Please add me to the map! Zip: 02906

Brussels, Belgium. Which makes me the third Belgian player on that map.

Add me please. I'm located in Concord, CA.

Can you add me to the map.

Long Island, NY (11801)

Where in Long Island? I am in Flushing.

I wrote Long Island because I figured more people might know where that is, but if you want to look on the map I put my zip code, 11801.

Looking to play Arkham Horror in the Greensburg/Uniontown, PA area here in South-Western Pennsylvania. Anybody game? I'm not far from Morgantown, WV either.

Zip Codes 15601, 15401.

Enyone from Belegrade, Serbia?

Can you add me as well? Zip code is 08857

46012 is to short to be published

Can I get added. 58078 is the zipcode where I am at.

Looking for people to play in the Groton CT area, zip 06340! Light hearted gaming a must, I dont like when people take this too seriously. Must not mind the fact that my wife plays as well and that I have a 13 month old daughter. Hit me up and we will play…

Zvolen - Slovakia

Just added myself to the map, location is Munich in Germany

I was surprised to only see 2 people listed in Adeaide, is anyone else South of Adelaide? Where are you at Aussie Arkham players!