Ship maneuver card with all ship maneuvers including Wave 4

By Binderchk, in X-Wing

Went to a tournament this weekend and one guy had a card that have all the ship maneuvers on one card. I asked where he got that and he said off of the Fantasy Flight Games website. Any one know about this card and where to find it?

Binderchk

I've used Hexis's charts a lot, and they are great. I also printed up the ones that MJ linked to for my tournament this weekend and laminated them to hand out to everyone as an additional participation prize. Everyone seemed to like them a lot.

I also really like these ones for individual ship reference cards:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/103579/geckoths-maneuver-cards-wave-1-4-printerstudio

Good call, it's important to know all the posibilities when you play against a ship, greettings.

RebelShips.jpg

ImperialShips.jpg

Thanks Bjorn, I printed your option. I had to scale it down to 90% to match what I've previously done, but the images fit right in with my previous waves.

Thanks to all involved in getting them to me! These cards are awesome. For reference during games and for squad building. I build my squads manually by browsing through the card books instead of using online tools. :huh: So anything that makes that easier or faster is wonderful.

Huge ships need these too!