Handy all-ships-in-one maneuver reference card. Ready for print!

By Malmer, in X-Wing

Latest update, December 13, 2017: Wave 13

The gaming area gets cluttered easily, and the solutions I've seen for referencing ship maneuvers, are less than optimal.

I've made these double-sided reference cards instead, for your printing leisure. It's the same size as the ship cards, so they will fit right in with your stash.

Each faction card is double sided, with small base ships on one side, and large base ships on the other.

Note: This has also led me to try and minimize the scale of this project and time I spend on it. The speed versions and epic cards are therefore discontinued.

I now make these cards just for myself, and I find the Micro Design of the stats more useful than the speed information that is inherently present in the grid.

But I'll still be sharing them, if people will find them useful as they are.

2Ee5QqK.png

PDF's are double-sided, 600dpi, CMYK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A4 sheet, ready for print: www.dropbox.com/s/vl369730efx8whq/A4.pdf?dl=0

Background-free version is available here .

Single cards, vetcorized (scalable): www.dropbox.com/s/9qg0a83h0mqq1mm/single.pdf?dl=0

Background-free version is available here .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are free to share them on whatever blog, channel or community they're running or frequenting. Enjoy :)

Edited by Malmer

This is amazing! Can you make one for the Large Ships? The main thing is the Energy Regeneration with various maneuvers.

These look awesome. Would you consider making one with just a white background?

This is amazing! Can you make one for the Large Ships? The main thing is the Energy Regeneration with various maneuvers.

I may look into it once I get the Tantive myself :)

Sure. Still in colors, but just without the background images?

Edited by Malmer

Thanks for the pic. I'll look into it at some point, as it has already been requested elsewhere also.

I pondered both alphabetical or in order of waves, but in the end I decided to go with what I'd find most useful to myself ;) sorry.

Edited by Malmer

Great sheet, thanks

Wow! Thanks man! It will be handy when teaching the game or playing with someone who still doesn't know them all.

**** fine work.

That is now saved for future use. thanks.

LOVE IT!

But definitely still color.

I have made an easier to print list, but it is scaled for 11"x17" paper. If I can figure out how to post the files I can post the excel and pdf versions. This file includes Waves 1-4, and both epics. The hardest part of creating the list was making all of the icons. The file should be easily scaled to 8.5"x11".

Yes. I really like your cards from a design perspective, but I think it will be more practical by saving printing ink, and it will also be easier to look at for reference at a glance, if there was no background picture.

But definitely still color.

No problem. A print-friendly PDF up'd for you here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5303298/maneuver_card_print_white.pdf

Awesome

Great done!

Nice, thanks!

Aye cheers.

Would it be legal to bring this to a tournament?

Yes.

I love this so much...

yeah,
Thanx these are really Good!

Panic...

How bout that Solo Play...this is the very thing for it.

:)

Thanks!

<_<

Wow.. they are awesome....

Thanks....

By the way... im sure i might be the only one but...

I cant print the rebel page with the backgorund...

The imperial works fine but the rebls prints blank... (nothing on it at all just spits out a blank paper)

Anyone else having that issue?