X-Wing Maneuver Cheat Sheet

By markcsoul, in X-Wing

I'm a graphic designer and decided to make a maneuver cheat sheet to allow me to easily and quickly see all the maneuvers each ship can do, as well as be able to compare between ships.

The little sheets that come with each ship are nice, but hard to keep track of. I've seen a few people copy them all onto a sheet or two, but that's a bit messy still. This one is very clean and simple and all on one 8.5 x11 page.

I made a pdf at the link below. Feel free to pass it on to anyone!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2qc13f

Nice. That's a nice little handy sheet. Thanks for putting it together.

FY I, there is an error if your sheet. The Tie/bmb 2turn is red, the 3turn is white.

FY I, there is an error if your sheet. The Tie/bmb 2turn is red, the 3turn is white.

Referring to the OP's sheet, not Hexis' image.

Anyway that you could post this up at boardgamegeek.com as well? Just a suggestion.

I don't use that website at all, but if you want to pass along the link feel free.

Nice!

well done thanks

Thank you mucho! I've always wondered why FFG chose to print the maneuver sheets in the instructions/packaging instead printing them as a card.

Kinda nice to see it formated lik this, with everything side by side.

Thanks for this!

Had been looking for something like this lately; thanks guys.

Nice job, grettings.

Are these tournament legal?

Are these tournament legal?

Yes. The regular reference sheets you get are perfectly legal, and in fact the sheets themselves encourage you to keep them on hand. Combining them into a more convenient single page makes it easier for all involved.

Thank you mucho! I've always wondered why FFG chose to print the maneuver sheets in the instructions/packaging instead printing them as a card.

Yes, there really should be reference cards for the maneuvers included with each expansion.

any update for Wave 6? :)