Wants :

Bloodstripe Interceptor

Available :

Normal TIE Interceptor (3)

Royal Guard TIE Intercepor (1)

Assorted Heroclix

Assorted SW Miniatures

Eldar Saim-Hann Army (~1,000 points)

I have the bloodstripe interceptor and would trade for the royal guard interceptor. Fort Worth in the promised land of Texas!

Also had a great trade experience with Osoroshii. Love the little extras included ;)

Also had a great trade experience with Osoroshii. Love the little extras included ;)

Cookies?

Have 2 Core sets, and a Imperial Aces set. All complete, the Core sets are still in plastic wrap, the Aces I opened to verify no damage, as the box had a dent.

Looking to trade up for some Phantoms, E Wings, and Z95s.

Also Firesprays, Lambdas or YTs.

PM me.

Just putting this in the new page.

Still some good trades here..

Just gonna post this again (its somewhere a few pages back)

Haves (promo)

Ten Numb (1)

Dagger Squadron (3)

Bandit Squadron (1)

Wants

most promos not listed above

Located in California.

want chewbacca pilot card

have a few of the common alt are cards and ffg evade tokens

Hi All,

Would you be willing to trade some of the FFG card sleeves you have for others?

For example, I traded for the Han Solo sleeves as I wanted one for each YT-1300. That was 4. I can trade for a few more, if someone wants.

SWS06.png

I bought a bunch of these cards for the Tantive IV (b/c it's her ship), but I only need a few. I've got large amounts left.

SWS16-cardsleeves-350.jpg

I also have some of these that I could trade. I use them for X-wings and such:

SWS11-Sleeve-THM.jpg

That's what I have for the Rebels. For the Empire, I have a HUGE number of these guys. I have been using them for my Imperial elites:

SWS12-Sleeve-THM.jpg

I don't have as many, but some, of these. I use 'em for my Tie Fighters:

SWS08-Sleeve-THM.jpg

Does anyone want to trade? It can be for 1 or for 10 or anything inbetween. I'm usually wanting to put all of one kind of ship into one style of sleeve. So, I'm usually looking for at least 4 of a kind. Maybe more, depending on the type of ship.

I'd be more than happy to mail some in an envelope from the USA (where I live) to wherever you live in exchange for an equal number of sleeves. We each pay postage and just trade some of the sleeves. I would just be happy to have each ship type with one unique sleeve cover. Silly? Yes, but it makes me happy.

Anyone interested? Just PM me, post here, or email me at my handle at the Google email service.

Jim C

Want: Wes Jansen (card and token obviously)

Let me know what you want.

I also have Black Squadron, Academy Pilot, and Ten Nunb (B-Wing) promo cards.

I'm in Las Vegas.

Hi all,

Looking for:
alternate-art GenCon Lando Calrissian card
Han/Leia/R2/3PO cards from Tantive IV

Have extra:
alternate-art GenCon Chewbacca card
alternate-art Biggs Darklighter card
Some extra Star Wars LCG promo cards, playmats and Core Sets

Money

Maybe there's somebody out there with an extra GenCon Lando that needs a GenCon Chewbacca? I could throw in some money in a deal like this as well.

Maybe someone bought multiple Tantive IV's and has the 4 cards extra? Let me know.

PM with any offers. I'm also on BoardGameGeek with the same username: Mattr0polis. I check there slightly more often.

Thanks. MTFBWY!

Edited by Mattr0polis

Might as well update my own interests:

Wants :

Bloodstripe Interceptor

Available :

Normal TIE Interceptor (3)

Royal Guard TIE Intercepor (1)

Assorted Heroclix

Assorted SW Miniatures

Eldar Saim-Hann Army (~1,000 points)

I have the bloodstripe interceptor and would trade for the royal guard interceptor. Fort Worth in the promised land of Texas!

Happy to report that this went down as described. ryanabt is a swell all around person.

I have:

Wes Janson

Jek Porkins

Hobbie Klivian

Tarn Mison

Pilot cards & ship/base tokens(no X-wing mini or other cards from the GR-75. Sorry)

Looking to trade these for 1 Luke and 1 Wedge alternate art pilot cards.

I doubt this will work, but might as well try:

Want :

(1) Repainted X-Wing from the GR-75

Have:

(1) Regular X-Wing

(1) A-Wing

(1) B-Wing

(1) TIE Interceptor

Assorted Star Wars miniatures

Eldar Saim-Hann (~1,000points)

Assorted Heroclix

Filter I have the Luke alternate card if you are interested in that for the xwing cards from the transport, I would have to top it up somehow... How about official ffg acrylic evade tokens?

I have an alt chewy card I would like to trade for a C-3PO crew card. PM me if your interested.

I have a speeder bike model from 1983. It was mine as a kid and I didn't/don't build models. PM me if interested. It's been sitting in a box for 30 years and would love to see someone get some use out of it. Will trade for small ship I don't have. Maybe less.

Edited by skins1924

Might as well try: looking for the C-3P0 card from the Tantive IV set. Will pay or can trade if you are looking for something. I know there are some people out there who bought two Tantive's, so hoping they read this.

Might as well try: looking for the C-3P0 card from the Tantive IV set. Will pay or can trade if you are looking for something. I know there are some people out there who bought two Tantive's, so hoping they read this.

Just a reminder that buying and selling is against the terms of the board. I don't know how much FFG cares about this, but I don't want to get the thread shut down.

Have for trade

Alt art Biggs

Alt art Academy Pilot

Alt art Dagger Squadron

Alt art Gold Squadron

Will entertain any trades.

Seeking alt art Lando card

Have alt art Luke, Biggs, acrylic Proton Bomb and acrylic Proximity Mine. Will throw in as many Gold Squadron Y-Wing cards as your heart desires :)

Just a reminder that buying and selling is against the terms of the board. I don't know how much FFG cares about this, but I don't want to get the thread shut down.

They don't care. Occasionally sale/ebay posts are deleted, but FFG doesn't bother to moderate this forum and as long as the right person reads the post before it is deleted then it has done its job. Plus, who cares if this thread gets locked? You can just post a new copy of it and resume the discussion.

ITT: doing the wrong thing is okay when nobody's looking.

Have AA Boba Fett. Will trade for Acrylics, AA Dice, etc...

Edited by Dagger26

Have for trade

Alt art Biggs

Alt art Academy Pilot

Alt art Dagger Squadron

Alt art Gold Squadron

Will entertain any trades.

I wouldn't mind getting a Biggs and an Academy. What are you looking for?

Want: Cards and Bases of X-wing Pilots from Rebel Transport expansion

Have: 10 bucks deposited into your paypal account on receipt?

Not sure how we'd do this.

Please PM me for trades

Have:

1 x Wedge Alt Art

1 x Unopened Tantive IV

1 Set x Focus Tokens

1 x Academy Pilot Alt Art

1 x Carnor Jax Pilot Card

1 x Kir Kanos Pilot Card

2 x Royal Guard Pilot Card

1 x Tetran Cowall Pilot Card

1 x Lieutenant Lorrir Pilot Card