The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

Have: Why don’t you take a look at what I want, and then let me know what you think would be reasonable...

Want: All-Wings Alt art Damage Deck

PM me if u got something.

Reporting another successful trade with @battlestarbill , despite the U.S. Post Office’s best efforts to make things difficult. 😒

Want: 2019 adepticon vulture droid

Have:a lot 1.0 cards and card board of various ships or others means

Honestly I am just trying find one these suckers.

Edited by Vaultjumper

Reporting an easy-breezy trade with @gryffindorhouse . Thanks!

And likewise with @Kleeg005 ; good, smooth trade. Thanks to you as well!

Thanks @CoffeeMinion for the excellent trade!

You as well @Kleeg005 !

Reporting an excellent (international) trade with @battlestarbill . Thanks!

hi there! looking for a dials trade:

Want:

Tie Defender-Dial (with generic pilots ships tokens and cards, if able).

Tie Bomber-Dial (with generic pilots ships tokens and cards, if able).

Have ( spare dials from Rebel Conversion Kit) :

Auzituck Gunship.

Attack Shuttle.

BTL-58 K-Wing.

HWK-290.

Sheathipede Class Shuttle.

YT-2400.

VCX-100.

message me if interested, I could swap all this rebel dials for the aforementioned 2 Imperial dials with it's generics pilots bases tokens and cards... Or would like to hear from someone who have them for trading and what is looking after. Cheers, stay safe!

Have :

1x Naboo starfighter dial

2x T70 X-Wing (model only, non-flappy) standard paint

Hotshots and Aces materials for First Order

conversion materials for the Gozanti excepting base and stands

1x repainted Raider and full conversion materials excepting base and stands (pending)

lots of obstacles

a full set (I think?) of Scum crew/gunner/astromech

too many Scum dials from the conversion kit to keep track of

ever so many generic upgrades of every kind

a bunch of miscellaneous acrylic range rulers

Want :

LED mods of Scum, Resistance, or CIS ships

I can supply pictures as requested. If you don't see something in my "Want" but I have something you want, hit me up; make me an offer. I'm flexible. I am located north of Seattle, WA, USA.

Edited by Kleeg005
updated to reflect recent trades 2020.12.05

Ha! I'll turn this double post against itself and use the space to report another great trade with @CoffeeMinion ! Thanks!

Edited by Kleeg005

Have: 1 Star Wars Armada (not X-Wing Miniatures Game) CR90 Corellian Corvette ("Like new" still in unopened, original packaging)

Also have dozens upon dozens of X-Wing 1st edition pilot cards, item/equipment cards, 2 sets of 1st ed damage cards and movement dials + dice, etc. I basically have a big collection of 1st edition materials that are likely to get donated unless someone has ships to trade for them. If you're interested in 1st edition stuff I can go take inventory of what it is, but I've not tallied it all up because I have doubts people will want a bunch of X-Wing 1.0 stuff.

Want: Any combination of 3 of these 1st-edition Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures ships (only ships needed--no dials or stands/cards/cardboard needed)

-1x TIE Striker

-1x TIE Bomber

-1x Rebel Aces A-Wing

-1x Rebel Aces B-Wing

-2x Z-95 REBEL (not scum) Headhunters (these aren't worth much, so these 2x count as only 1 ship from this list)

-2x M3-A Interceptors (these aren't worth much, so these 2x count as only 1 ship from this list)

-1x Protectorate "Fang" Fighter

OR

Any combination of 2 of these 1st Edition X-Wing ships:

-1x Lambda Class Shuttle

-1x U-Wing ( not the Saw's Renegades black version)

-1x Jumpmaster 5000 (Punishing One)

I'll pay the full cost of my + your shipping to South Texas.

If you want to do a combo of some from 1st list and one from 2nd list, I'm open to your suggestion, but 2 from top list 1 from bottom list would be a ripoff for you, and I want to give a fair trade so I'd rather keep the lists separate.

Edited by Helix1188

Reporting that the other end of my trade with @Kleeg005 was successful as well!

My trade list is acutely out of date at this point. I’ll re-up it in the near future.

Reporting the quick and easy receipt of another international trade with @battlestarbill . Thanks!

So, this is not the trade list update that I need to post one of these days. I will get that done when I can.

However: if someone out there (preferably in the US) is, for some reason, buying multiple copies of Heralds of Hope, I’d like to talk about trading for some of the extra cards & cardboard that you’d end up with.

Time for an update:

Have:

• 2x complete contents of Vulture droid expansion (including Buzz Droids )
  • Sheathipede shuttle with all pilots and dial
  • Rigged Cargo Chute and tokens
  • Electro-Proton Bombs and tokens
  • Iden Versio, Valen Rudor, and Night Beast cards + bases from the core set
    • I need the bases to fly the generics, so I can only trade these for the double-generic bases from the conversion or equivalent.
  • Afterburners, Plasma Torpedoes, Diamond-Boron Missiles, Passive Sensors
  • Republic droids: R2-C4, R4-P17, R4-P44, R2-A6
    • Useful if you play Republic and didn't feel like getting the N-1.
  • Republic unique Jedi cards and tokens (Anakin Skywalker, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Ahsoka Tano)
    • Useful if you have Guardians of the Republic and didn't feel like getting the Delta-7 standalone pack.
  • Clone Commander Cody, Palpatine/Sidious
  • Scum Firespray Dial + Unique pilots/tokens
  • Kylo Ren (Store Champs 2020 - dial, base, card)
  • Omega Squadron Expert (Store Champs 2020 - dial, base, card)
  • Lieutenant LeHuse (Store Champs 2020 - dial, base, card)
  • Lego ships ?

Looking for:

• A-wing ( model , dial + generic base(s))
  • B-wing (model only)
  • X-wing model (flappy wing version preferred, Saw's Renegades preferred)
  • Rebel Z-95s (models only)
  • Emperor Palpatine and other conversion-kit-only crew
  • Autoblasters

Located in California.

Edited by QQMoore

Here is my list

Have:

1.0 Stuff

• Imperial Tie Interceptors x3 (red, gray and gray w/red strip)
  • Royal Guard Pilotx2 , Kir Kands, Carnor Jax, Saber Squad Pilot, & Lt Lorrir (if you want other pilots let me know) tokens and speed dial
  • Hounds tooth
  • Latts Razzi, Bossk, Trandoshan Slaver, & Moralo Eval pilots, tokens and dial
  • T-70 X wing x2 Poe x2, Red Sq Vet x2, Blue ace x2, Blue Sq Novice x2, tokens & Dials One model has laser broken off wing
  • Firespray ship only

• Tie Advanced v1 Dial only
  • Tie Striker Dial only
  • Tie Aggressor Dial only
  • Lancer Class dial only
  • VCK 100 Dial only

Wants

• Z 95 x4
  • HWK 290 x2
  • Kihraxz Fighter x3
  • Scurrg H-6 Bomber x2
  • E wing

My want list is a over all list I know I don't have enough on the trade list for everything. Plus I have a lot of 1.0 stuff if anyone is looking for certain cards I don't mind going thru to find it.

Located in Indiana

Looks like it’s time to bid farewell to the trade thread as well. Done a lot of good trades through here. I’ll miss getting to do that with you guys.

I’m perpetually behind on refreshing my trade list. However, if anyone out there—somehow, improbably—has an extra RZ-2 model (just the model), I’d be curious to talk.

Maybe it can be started on a new forum?

On 12/26/2020 at 11:53 AM, Flyingbrick said:

Maybe it can be started on a new forum?

There is a pretty active group on FB that I have gotten some good deals through.

X-Wing Miniatures Swap & Sell (US ONLY)

2 hours ago, Wolfshead said:

There is a pretty active group on FB that I have gotten some good deals through.

X-Wing Miniatures Swap & Sell (US ONLY)

That’s what I always liked about this place, a good place to trade for those of us who refuse to use the evil that is Facebook.

I’ve made a great many good trades here, it’s helped to connect to people all over the world. I’ve traded with people locally as well as the UK and Australia and met many good people and had many good experiences, this place will be missed. I was even able to use the trade thread to find new people for our local community that didn’t know we were running events.

5 hours ago, Vykk Draygo said:

That’s what I always liked about this place, a good place to trade for those of us who refuse to use the evil that is Facebook.

No argument. 😃

FB can be a blight. I try to limit it to keeping up with family and using the groups I am part of. Straying outside that is bad for my blood pressure.

Great trade with @WileECoyote36 ! Might be the last time off this forum:

Have:

• Sheathipede shuttle with all pilots and dial
  • Rigged Cargo Chute and tokens
  • Electro-Proton Bombs and tokens
  • Iden Versio, Valen Rudor, and Night Beast cards + bases from the core set
    • I need the bases to fly the generics, so I can only trade these for the double-generic bases from the conversion or equivalent.
  • Afterburners, Plasma Torpedoes, Diamond-Boron Missiles, Passive Sensors
  • Republic droids: R2-C4, R4-P17, R4-P44, R2-A6
    • Useful if you play Republic and didn't feel like getting the N-1.
  • Republic unique Jedi cards and tokens (Anakin Skywalker, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Ahsoka Tano)
    • Useful if you have Guardians of the Republic and didn't feel like getting the Delta-7 standalone pack.
  • Clone Commander Cody, Palpatine/Sidious
  • Kylo Ren (Store Champs 2020 - dial, base, card)
  • Omega Squadron Expert (Store Champs 2020 - dial, base, card)
  • Lieutenant LeHuse (Store Champs 2020 - dial, base, card)
  • Lego ships ?

Looking for:

• RZ-1 A-wing (dial, generic bases, cards)
  • HWK-290 conversion (dail, bases, cards, title)
  • Sabine's TIE conversion (bases, cards, I guess I have the dial already?)
  • X-wing model (flappy wing version preferred, Saw's Renegades preferred)
  • Rebel Z-95s (models only)
  • Emperor Palpatine and other conversion-kit-only crew
  • Autoblasters

Located in California.

Edited by QQMoore

Good bye X-wing trading thread!

I will miss you and am grateful for all the good trades. Many thanks.