The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

Havesies: Multiples of all current expansions, willing to trade as long as it's a fair deal. See Sig.

Wantsies: Luke alternate art promo card, VI, ellusiveness,

PM me for inquires or to work out a deal.

Edited by oddeye

I need a generic R-5 card. I have extra large ship only pilots from the transport I can trade.

Looking for a set of the number 11 tokens to satisfy my OCD numbering system! Don't want to buy yet another x-wing!

Aberdeen, uk

Been thinking.. and I have no use for, nor desire for the 2 alt art cards I have... so I'm willing to trade them.. problem is.. I just dont know what I want in return... I dont really like the alt cards as they are slightly larger than the regular ones and they squeeze the ship info to put in the art... so.. if anyone wants them, make me an offer... I have

Alt Wedge
Alt Black Squadron Pilot

I know what they go for on ebay, but I'm not that much of a jerk.. lol... all reasonable offers will be considered..

And I still have 2 core sets, would love to trade for either a shuttle or say.. 2 defenders, or 2 phantoms... when they come out...

Edit
Looks like those 2 core sets are spoken for....

all taken..

Edited by oneway

I have a surplus of X-Wings and I would consider trading one for a Y-Wing.

Let me know if you're interested.

In VA, USA.

I've got an extra set of Interceptor unique pilots, asset of Bomber uniques. and 2 sets of BWings unique pilots, and a set of the Unique Astromechs and Xwing Pilots from the transport. I'd like to trade them for any promos, but I'm fairly flexible. Toss me a message, and we can see if we can make a deal.

Hi all,

I have FFG acrylic stress tokens for trade.

I have alt art Black Squadron, Dagger Squadron, Ten Numb and Bandit Squadron cards for trade.

I have unique pilot/upgrade cards from all of the expansions except the transport/CR-90 for trade.

I have third party acrylic tokens/templates for trade. They are made by a fellow x-winger here and the templates he makes are quite accurate. His tokens are smaller than normal (making it easier to put on a ship's base) and look great too, pics available.

I'm looking for Lando or Fett movie still cards.

I could use another set of ions/seismics.

Also the translucent dice and evade tokens as my regional hasn't happened yet.

-Or-

Make me an offer and we'll see what we can work out.

Located in CO, USA

Edited by Futant420

Thank you to everyone who replied. Oneway has graciously offered me the cards I need. Thank you to all who sent me messages they were much appreciated.

Got a brand new corsec engineering mat... never used will trade for a CR-90!! 60"x50" http://corseceng.com/fabric-mats/blue-stars/ does not have a grid overlay!!

Edited by Swedge

Just want to say that y'all are an awesome community. I got the cards I asked for, despite my hesitation about trusting a stranger on the internet. Way to help restore a fella's faith in his fellow humans.

I don't have any x-wing stuff to trade, but I do have a 12" Darth Maul (still in the box). :)

I'm still looking for a set of some bomb tokens and Ion tokens. I made a previous trade on this board and never received the stuff I was supposed to get though my stuff was received. :(

I have a Store Championship Range ruler, and extra Ten Numb card and Gold Squadron Pilot card, as well as some promo cards from the LCG if anyone likes those.

Wants

Pilots and ship base tokens

Unique pilot cards and ship base tokens from X-wings (X-Wing expansion, Transport)

-Wedge Antilles

-Garven Dreis

-Wes Janson

-Jek Porkins

-Tarn Mison

-Hobbie Klivian

Unique pilot cards and ship base tokens from Imperial Aces

-Carnor Jax

-Lt. Lorrir

-Tetran Cowell

-Kir Kanos

Unique pilot cards and ship base tokens from TIE Fighter expansion

-Howlrunner

-Backstabber

-Winged Gundark

Upgrades

-Opportunist

-R2-D6

-R4-D6

-R5-P9

-Flechette Torpedoes

Haves

-Star Wars CCG cards

-Star Trek CCG cards

-Star Wars: Young Jedi CCG cards

-Lego bricks

-other? let me know

Please send me a PM if you've got things to trade! I'm open to alternative proposals.

Hey folks - if you have have and wants, please post here so the community can make some trades.

Still looking for the transport x's and upgrades.

Want:

Swarm Tactics

Squad Leader

APL

Advanced Sensors

Anything acrylic (shield, focus, target lock, etc)

Have:

Ten Numb promo cards

Gold Squadron promo cards

I could use a spare set of asteroids. I have several promos to offer, including alt art cards, medals, tokens.

I'm also looking for alt art Lando and Boba, not like that's going to happen!

Oh, and I'm in Washington State, USA

PM sent

If anyone has gotten or will be getting two CR90s, I'm wanting a C3PO crew card. I have a set of acrylic target locks, and some custom cards (Ten Numb, Mauler Mithel and Gold Squad pilot)

Shoot me a message and we can work something out

Anyone need a $24 dell egift card (expires 5/28) I have no idea what to buy from dell for $24. I will take something way below face value.

Some day I will have some extra x-wing stuff to trade.

Updated haves/wants

Have:

Transport plus all goodies

Want:

Non epic only upgrades from tantive iv

Acrylic tokens

Want:

X-Wing pilots and corresponding base-plates

The astromechs and upgrade cards would be cool too.

Have:

a bunch of bombers (willing to trade these very much, including the ship).

Lambda

B

HWK

2 Core

Magic cards

PM me!

If there is any interest in Warhammer or 40K stuff I have IG and Ogres I'm looking to get of.

PM for pics/ more info.

I'm interested in bombers, slave one, transport set. Would consider interceptors, y-wing, b-wing, a-wing or as well.

Make me an offer.

Edited by 11Bdnlkrz

Just had a great trade with Tervlon - thanks!

Looking for an Advanced Sensors card.