Massive Collection on e-bay!

By player1652207, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

Hello everyone! Well, the time has come to say goodbye to a fine game that, due to family and other obligations, I just do not have time to play anymore :(

You can check out the auction here! I think it is one of the largest and most complete ones I have seen to date on any site.

Please feel free to check it out!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221368718970?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jeff Scifert

Edited by jscifert

While the collection is impressive, I doubt you will get anywhere near your asking price. I've seen full sets of the current LCG going for only $200-$300, and the CCG cards are probably going to pull in less than that.

Just wanted to give you a heads up. Hope you prove me wrong. Good luck.

I'm interested in just the LCG stuff. Send me a PM and we can talk.

I really don't think you'll have a problem getting the money you want out of this collection, but I think you'll end up having some trouble selling it all in one go (though making an attempt like this right off is probably a solid idea if you don't need the cash immediately). I've seen just LCG collections on ebay that are much less complete than yours go fro $600-$700.

If you don't have any takers on the complete set, I'd be very interested in some of the promo items you have. I also have a friend looking for a complete LCG collection if you'd be willing to sell that by itself I can point him to you.

Yeah, I was bummed to see all the sweet marble house cards and stuff all parceled up; I would've bid on them separately.