Resolving the Averland Electoral Crisis

By valvorik, in WFRP Gamemasters

Updated again.

A big warning, as noted in a discussion on Strike to Stun site, the timeline does not work for 1st edition.

Also it's Pfofeld, not Profeld. Haven't updated the map yet.

- Hmm, link broken. Will likely be Thursday evening before I get time to fix that.

Link now fixed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rt5xw1o5m6utku/Averheim%20Electoral%20Crisis.docx

Edited by valvorik

Updated thanks to observations from MJsigmar about Ludmilla needing to be daughter not grand-daughter, more ages put in for various NPC's with a bit of other stuff - see version notes at the end.

Same link as above.

This Guide is pretty amazing! Well done!

Thanks for the kind words.

Updated again to take into account some Mad Alfred suggestions about making the timeline a bit more compatible with 1st edition. Complete compatibility isn't possible due to timeline differences (current year) and other small things (is Karl Franz dead or not?)

This does make some of the family tree stuff in charts at end no longer track, as Ludmilla's date of death is moved (that's the main change), the "present" doesn't change.

Late to the party in only just discovering this but just wanted to say a belated 'Great Work Valvorik' :)

Fantastic! :)

Thanks for kind words. Luke Rose deserves a great deal of credit as he really go the ball rolling and I carried it on.

Suggestions and added ideas welcome.

I may add some work I did on Rabenkirchen (Raven Church) forest upriver of Averheim, as an appendix.