Relic: Nemesis Expansion

By Matthewabair, in Relic

Just bought Relic because of the announcement of the Nemesis expansion!

I was worried this game didn't sell well and we weren't going to get a expansion, glad I'm wrong!

Edited by Light Bright

I just hope we also get miniature busts for Eversor and Stortrooper.

Please, please, please?

Yeah you would think so, right? I'm sure they will.

I would be so mad if they did that.

Anyone else wanting to see rules for corrupted characters continuing to play as enemies of the Imperium instead of being discarded and replaced?

Anyone else wanting to see rules for corrupted characters continuing to play as enemies of the Imperium instead of being discarded and replaced?

This can always be house-ruled using homebrews :)

I've got a lot of homebrew to do it seems.

BTW- I didn't see it at first glance, when does this drop?

Fascinating Preview. Dark Alliance is an interesting twist.

"If facing the subtle threat of Luxuria, Imperium players must keep their corruption low and avoid hoarding influence less they fall victim to the allure of Slaanesh." Lol don't be greedy. (If you look real hard you can read the rule on her character card)

(Don't forget to click the 2 Imperium card links for Agent cards)

Edited by warlock00

Nemesis is highlighted in Game Trade Magazine #169 and is advertised as shipping in April!

RE02_GTM169.jpg

Link to PDF at the bottom of the page.

Excellent find. I've pre-ordered and was afraid that it may ship in May. Now to hope that it's April 2nd :P

Just an FYI, Nemesis is now listed as 'On the Boat'. I can't wait for this to be released!

Edited by Talos

Just an FYI, Nemesis is now listed as 'On the Boat'. I can't wait for this to be released!

I wonder whether one of these days, we'll be able to track the boat as it is voyaging across the globe with its board game content, then follow the container from port to distribution centers and then to local shops.

We can't be far off this.

Good news. Although still a bit longer to wait.

On the boat - The product is traveling from the printer to our warehouse. The duration of this process varies depending on where the printer is located, be it in the US, China, or Germany, but generally takes four to six weeks.

I'm looking forward to the next preview :P To keep my impatience in check.

When is it coming out!!! i need this expansion in my life.

I really need it too. My copy of Relic lies somewhere uder the bed. I want to play this game a lot but I cant's stand this lack of interaction in Relic. That is why I need expansion ASAP

When is it coming out!!! i need this expansion in my life.

The Nemesis advert has just appeared again on the FFG front page, so it could be coming soon...

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/index.asp

(Down the left hand side)

Edited by talismanisland

It is still listed as On the Boat. It has been listed as On the Boat for 4 weeks now. And On the Boat is said to last from 4 to 6 weeks. So it should change to Shipped anywhere from now to 2 weeks from now. Then add Shipping time on top of that.

Can't wait. Talisman always worked best with more players, hopefully it'll work just as well with Relic.

Besides, I never did like the Space Marine much. Be nice to get a chance to kick his teeth in.

Nemesis is now shipping :D

Very cool . Some interesting mechanics there. :D :D :D

Curious about minions . I assume another version of asset like arsenal.

The nemesis character cards have no written minion, arsenal or power card limit.

I wonder if nemesis will have mission cards?

The Tyranid Cult Leader is a strange card.

I want it too, looks like a cool expansion...even though I only played 1 game of Relic since release (shame on me) I think Nemesis will make this game see more table time.

Listed in Upcoming as:

"Expected by: May 9, 2014"

Although I assume that's the date my distributer receives it, then they have to send it across the country. So I probably still have awhile to wait. Hopefully someone puts up some nice pictures or a review.

Edited by warlock00