Expansion, please!

By dancarmon, in Legends of Andor

Please make a US release of the available German expansion!

This is a great game, and it deserve the expansion to be released in English. It did n't win the Kennerspiel des Jahres for nothing!

Edited by dancarmon

I must agree with dancarmon! +1 on the demand for the US expansion for LoA. It's a fantastic game which people love here. It would be a huge shame to waste such potential.

I would really like a EU release! Preferebly in English, or if that is not possible; in Norwegian. I enjoy the game and would like to give you more money.

Another +1 for the expansion - this game is so much fun, doesn't get the love it deserves. Make more expansion after you translate the German one!

Please, please, please!!! I will buy everything released for Andor if only FFG will release it.

However it may be faster for me to wait on Runebound 3rd edition. But I will take both. ^_^

A game like this just doesn't make sense for FFG to have in their lineup. I think over the years they've refined who they are and this was a mistake for them to pickup. Clearly they're not interested in providing information about the future status of this game neither here on their forums, website or on Boardgamegeek. It certainly gives pause to future consideration of games outside their wheelhouse and whether I pick up their non core titles. My hope is they are start supporting the expansions and provide an update or release the license so someone can take advantage of all the expansions already released in German that are just awaiting a translation and print run.

So I guess you know the saying about getting your business done or get off the pot.

I currently own Arkham Horror, Runebound, XWing, Warhammer Invasion, and probably 10 other titles from FFG so this is coming from a loyal customer who is pretty frustrated with the lack of updates or information. If you're not going to do anything with this license, just say so.

If they do not want to support it or provide expansions like they do with just about all of there other game then they should let someone else like Z-Man games pick up the license and run with it. There is a lot of stuff for this game that can be released and several of us that will buy it once it is available.

FFG? Is anyone reading these forums?

Um, I would say no. Or at least they do not like to respond.