GM Tools?

By paperbard, in WFRP Gamemasters

Hi, was just wondering if anyone has like a list of WFRP 3e Tools, specifically for the GM.

I've been really wanting a combat management tool to help speed up my fights in the game. I've considered writing my own, but I need to learn more excel shenanigans.

EDIT:

I just decided to make my own. It doesn't handle initiative, but this should assist at least.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtfX3R_Q3thrdHVyOXI4SWx3V2xGM196bDd0LVpxWlE&usp=sharing

It handles wounds, number of critical wounds, you can enter a damage received and it will reduce it by the toughness and soak, giving you the net total wounds received. It has a status update that lets you know if your pc/npc is lightly wounded, critically wounded, or knocked out (dead in the case of npcs). It doesn't check for number of critical wounds when knocked out, my google skills weren't good enough for that. It has an ACE pool tracker for monsters, and will tell you if you're fatigued or stressed, which is nice.

Edited by paperbard

No, I mean actual computer programs that help us manage combat (especially), or perhaps handle other WFRP 3e GM duties.

There are none to my knowledge. Seems it would add a level of time-consumption and play-slowing like happened to D&D4... I find better use with a simple post-it note. Being a stickler on tracking A/C/E dice, etc really isn't necessary as its the Gms job to try to create balance IN SPITE of the rules.

Might be really handy to use fo rnemesis sheets or secret organization (lure of power) stuff though.

jh

Thankyou so much mate for this resource.

Felt like a scumbag as I've been using this a while and hadn't posted up, better late than never I guess ;)

Previously I was jumping from character sheet to character sheet, this puts all the relevant data in one easy window, cudo's bro.

TD.

Thanks for the kudos!

Any chance you would be able to work in a "Character Strained" forumla?

Would it be a lot harder to calculate? Based on being across all stats.

Possibly, I think its just easier to know if someone is stressed and fatigued they're strained.

If I where to do it I'd just make the fatigue and stress show up as strained, because horizontal space is at a major premium in this thing.