WANT: GenCon Alternate Art Cards (Summoning Season & melee title cards) - offering cash or trade

By Thursday, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

As the title says. I'm looking for both Summoning Season and the set of melee titles, and have currently offered $30 (plus shipping). This is not my final offer - if you're interested in selling, quote me a price!

I also have a variety of items available for trade - playmats, power tokens, other LCG promos, and a wide variety of old CCG cards as well. Please contact me here or at alex_oshea (AT) hotmail (DOT) com if you wish to deal.

If you don't have these cards for sale or trade but know someone that does, please ask them to contact me!

Edited by Thursday

sent you an email

i got those as well as both the melee and joust play mates the top 16 got at gencon if you want those too. i would sell you the lot if you like.

Still looking for the GenCon alternate art cards, especially the melee titles. Please contact me if you are willing to sell or trade!

Bump! Still looking. In case it tempts your interest, I'll specify what I have to trade:

-first Game Night playmat

-regionals 2013 top 8 playmat

-Star Wars LCG Game Night season 2 playmat

-glass bead Lannister power tokens (15)

-glass bead Martell power counters (14)

-CUSTOM glass bead Night's Watch power tokens (20)

-wooden disc Lannister power tokens (15)

-clear plastic Targ power tokens (15)

-opaque plastic Stark power tokens (15)

-leather Greyjoy deck box

-alternate art Valar Morghulis

-aurebesh Vader's Custom TIE

-classic CCG cards available on request

Edited by Thursday

BUMP to say I'm willing to increase the amount of cash offered. If you'd be willing to sell, let me know how much you'd want. I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.