Xenos Vehicles Rules

By PhilOfCalth, in Only War Game Masters

Hi Guys!

I'm setting up a game in which the PCs will be xenos characters trying to escape the Imperium. As such may end up using some xenos vehicles. Does anyone know where I could get stats for said vehicles? Perhaps in another 40K rpg source book, or perhaps someone has come up with some rules for their armoured regiment to go up against...

I'm posting here because I'm using the OW rule set and because there's a greater chance that OW characters would come up against xenos tanks.

Just Orks and Dark Eldar.

Edited by bogi_khaosa

Yea I saw that in the OW core rulebook, I was looking for more Tau and Eldar. The types of races that might be willing to help a mixed group of aliens...

Tau aren't covered as the game is set on the other side of the galaxy from where the Tau Empire is. Simply take Dark Eldar vehicles and rework them into Eldar? Simply remove spikey bits and a fresh coat of paint and you're good to go!

Eldar vehicles are very different to dark eldar ones I'm afraid.

I'm wondering if there's stats for them in any 40k rpg sourcebook, not just the OW ones. To that end has someone made some up, or are there some on the internet somewhere?

Rites Of Battle (Deathwatch) has some Tau vehicles in it.

Awesome work! You just halfed my workload!