Pre LCG Classic Cards -- Massive Collection

By Tam, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

I have about 830 Rare cards from the original CCG Game of Thrones sets, from Westeros all the way through the last set before the game turned into the LCG format.

I also have 148 Promo cards from this era. Not included in that promo card count are the two promo decks used during special promotional tourneys: The Wildlings and the Circle of Spies decks.

These are all in mint condition.

I also have five stone house cards: Greyjoy, Stark, Baratheon, Targaryen and Lannister.

Is there a market for all this stuff? I don't want to sell these in ones and twos on ebay. The time involved would be way more than I'm willing to deal with.

I'd like to sell the entire set together, all rares, promos and stone house cards. I'll throw in all the uncommons and commons I have, too. That has to be about 3,000 more cards all-together. I've separated the Rares and Promos from the remaining cards.

Is there any interest at all here for these?

Well, honestly, I'd only be interested in the Targ stone house card.

Yeah, not sure there's a huge market for the old ccg stuff, though I know there are still some that like to play with those cards. The stone house cards, on the other hand, would probably be quite desirable (I'd be interested in buying the set of them)

I'm interested -- how much are you asking for the whole collection (3,000), including shipping?

I'd buy the Targ stone house card on its own, if you break things up. Email me if interested: vaapad.vii(at)gmail.com

I am interested in the Lannister and Baratheon stone house cards (and a Martell if you have one of those but it sounds like not). I will be happy to go to ebay or arrange something else for them should you desire. Feel free to email me at mwpandorf(at)gmail.com

(I'd also potentially be willing to buy the whole collection if I must, but I would much rather just the stone house cards).

Edited by fhornmikey

Hi,

I'm also interested in the CCG collection. E mail me at michelesommi(at)hotmail.com with offer.

Thx

Honestly, you should put the stone house card on eBay and put a link here, on cardgamedb, agotcards and so on, as i would think a lot of people would like to own those. I would pay a good amount of $$ for them at least.

As previous posts - the stone house cards are definitely of interest.

I'm throwing my hat in the ring and am interested in the set of stone house cards and the two promo decks of Wildlings and Circle of Spies.

Otherwise please post a link if you do decide to ebay :-)

Good evening,

I am looking for a few cards:

Westeros: 108 – Distraction

A tourney of swords 104 – The Red Keep

Song of Twilight 110- My life for conquest

Five Kings 200 – Here is my husband

Wilding assault 7 – Wildling

If you had them I would be interested in buying them.

Yours sincerely,

Javier

I would be interested at buying a bulk amount of commons/uncommons. I'll pay for shipping costs. How should I get into contact with you? My email is [email protected]

Edited by Ruebs

I would also be interested in some of the old common / uncommons that where re-printed and i could get blackboard versions of. ;)

I have been buying up playable black bordered ccg cards from ebay to distribute to the Boston meta.

I'd be interested in buying more of any playable ccg cards you have. If these are still available, please ping me at [email protected]