Things we can't find in our books.

By Bob1The1Destroyer, in Only War Game Masters

So I'm having difficulty finding the section on the stats and equipment of a Space Marine in Only War. Anyone know the page?
Thank you in advance!

According to this news article , Chaos Space Marines are included in the Enemies of the Imperium supplement. You could probably extrapolate normal Space Marines from them, too.

Alternatively, just make something up. :)

How you stat them depends largely on your personal interpretation of the Astartes, as well as what role you have in mind for them in your campaign. They and their equipment had different stats in all of FFG's other 40k RPGs, so apparently it really depends on how you think they'd best "fit in".

Or, if you have access to the "neutral" 40k tabletop and would like further inspiration to gauge a possible power level, you could also use the profiles from those books and compare them with what is already printed in the Only War core rulebook in order to come up with something that could serve as a good representation (I've briefly discussed this idea here ).

I only recommend this approach for equipment, however, since the characteristic advances possible in the RPG (not to mention some weird rules such as Unnatural traits) could easily destroy any sort of system you'd arrive at with a direct port. That being said, for equipment, you could just as well use the default armoury from Only War.

Edited by Lynata

I was asking for a page number really xD
I've looked in the Index, and they're not under Imperium NPCs and they're not under Chaos forces, as you mentioned.
I really do appreciate the links though, its awesome discussion and links.

Edited by Bob1The1Destroyer

Huh, that is weird. I don't have the "Enemies of the Imperium" supplement, so unfortunately I cannot give you a page number. I would have expected the contents to reflect the announcement, though...

You're not looking just at the Only War core rulebook, do you?

Enemies of the Imperium, p. 114 and 115, gives the stats for a Chaos Space Marine.