PDF Rulebook?

By Vala_Melkor, in General Discussion

Another fine piece of work by FFG, but is

there a PDF rulebook to get ahead of the

game for when it's available? ... Walts

It just got announced...

It just got announced...

What does that mean? It still has to be playtested, rules rewritten, etc? Do FFG not offer the PDF till after the games been in circulation for a year or two? I'm kinda new to FFG protocals.

We live in a digital age now ... everythings on PDF months before it gets published. Having these rules would give us a taster of what's too come ... I'm drolling now and I've only seen pictures and the vid! :lol: ... Walts

I'm positive it'll be put up here before release, and have a good hunch it'll show up around GenCon.

FFG tend to put up the rules up to download for free as a pdf a few weeks before release. I imagine it will be a little while yet as this has only just got announced- end of October/early November perhaps? (I'm sure somebody around here keeps a closer track of their release schedule than I do and may be able to give a better estimate).

The specifics can vary quite a bit (and GenCon probably will complicate them), but their usual teaser pattern means that we'll see a series of previews first, and won't get the rules until a week or two before release, which I've seen given as both Fall and Q4, so yeah, late October/early November sounds about right.

Will be up there soon, why so impatient ?

The specifics can vary quite a bit (and GenCon probably will complicate them), but their usual teaser pattern means that we'll see a series of previews first, and won't get the rules until a week or two before release, which I've seen given as both Fall and Q4, so yeah, late October/early November sounds about right.

Thanks Sub ... I'll take a breath and wait for them Q4.

Will be up there soon, why so impatient ?

Impatient? ... I say enthusiastic ... crazzzzyyyy enthusiastic! :rolleyes: :wacko: :rolleyes:

Walts

I can definitely understand :)