Couple of Basic Questions

By alejoh79, in Dust Warfare Rules Discussion

I have played 3 or 4 times no only using the basic rules from the first rulebook, but I got a couple of questions, please help me Resolve them:

- when a unit takes armour save beeing afected by cover, you throw the number of dice acording to the armour and then you consider the cover or you reduce the number of dice acording to the cover? Lets say a armour 3 unit deals 4 shots beeng behind hard cover, so I throw 3 dice and get 3,1 and 5, so I saved une for armour and 2 for hard cover or i dont throw 3 dice, but only one, because the hard cover deals 2 automatic success?

- A unit that is 2 inches away from other can shot to it or it has to use his close combat weapons?

- How tall mus a scenery peace be to give the tank cover save?

- If i get the iniciative, it means I can do 3 actions that turn? (two of them in my action turn and another one reacting to the actions of the other player) and the player that lost the iniciative can only take 2 actions? (one reacting and one in his turn or 2 in his action turn)

-Isuing orders in the comand phace lets me remove all counters on a unit, please clear me out how a unit has reaction markers during the comand phase if you have not givven them a take action order?

Sorry for my english, hope you can understand it

Thanks in advance

I will answer everything with only 1 thing:

carechimba hijueputa!

#1 roll full armor value then take in account for any cover. so infantry 3 in hard cover roll 3 dice then add 2 hits for the cover a possible 5 saves .

#2 It can use either its shooting weapons or close combat

#3 as long as its base is completely hidden and 25% of the model is covered

#4 initiative is 1 per hit rolled so if you have 3 units on the board you roll 3 dice for each hit that is an order you can use .If you have a command section you get 1 more order to issue making in this case 4 orders. during your turn each and every unit can take up to 2 actions. You can react several times once for each unit within 12" of a enemy unit that did an action during player 2 turn.

#5 your units wont have reactions during the command phase they could have suppression markers