Now that Legends of Andor has won the 2013 Kennerspeil des Jahres

By pancakeonions, in Legends of Andor

What are the plans? Will FFG put out expansions? And my inner game pimp is wondering when second edition will come out, with plastic minis! *That* would certainly get me to take the jump and pick up a copy of this otherwise interesting looking game!!

This game is so gorgeous without minis that I think they'd detract from it. Besides, then we couldn't just download extra characters like we can now!...

What are the plans? Will FFG put out expansions? And my inner game pimp is wondering when second edition will come out, with plastic minis! *That* would certainly get me to take the jump and pick up a copy of this otherwise interesting looking game!!

I would love to see an expansion! Any news FFG? This is such a beautiful and unique game, it deserves more attention!

Hi guys,

I ordered Legend of Andor (or is it Legends of Andor , plural), and honestly cannot wait for it to be shipped to me. I'm like looking at the calendar everyday hoping for the delivery guy to ring the doorbell. (The game was out of stock at the two local gaming stores I visited.) It looks beautiful and I've read every word about the game on FFG Website. I even wonder what the names of the male/female counterparts are for each Character!

I wish that FFG would provide the English language Expansions, but it sorta seems "iffy." Maybe FFG could produce a handful of the Andor Expansions (I read there are two) for sale only on FFG Website, that would be a nice alternative.

FFG no longer publishes Legends of Andor. Kosmos Games now holds the rights to the game, and will release the core game along with expansions starting fall 2015 (see http://thamesandkosmos.com/index.php/results/?custom_f_50[0]=37).

Fortunately for you, the substance of the core set rules likely will remain unchanged.