Break of Dawn coming in June

By Darkwing Duck2, in Hollow Bastion

Xabers said:

lol I can't talk pirate...but Jack will be much welcomed. And I'd rather see Barbosa vs. Hook. That'd be interesting!

As Hook is a cartoon and Barbosa is human, anyone who has seen "Who Framed Rodger Rabbit?" knows that Barbosa simply can't win. I mean, Hook could die laughing, but I don't think Barbosa considers himself a comedian.

Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh yeah! Chuck Norris! Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Sparrow back to the Locker, killing is not required.

Horrible logic, but still funny.

Okay, what if Jack has a piece of the cursed gold? Can he even go to the Locker or does he even feel the kick? Yeah...figure that one out...

From what I have heard, each starter deck comes with a unique character card with 2 Support cards for said character, I have looked very long for any leak of what the 3 characters are, but no luck...

Thirroxin said:

From what I have heard, each starter deck comes with a unique character card with 2 Support cards for said character, I have looked very long for any leak of what the 3 characters are, but no luck...

where exactly did THAT leak come from?

Hook < Barbosa < Jack - Chuck Norris.

Hook may be a cartoon, but Barbosa has a monkey...an evil dead monkey. Only reason why Jack beats that is because he's insane. It's hard to beat insanity. And Chuck Norris is just in his own category of "WIN", which instantly beats everything forever. Nuff said

Some site that is offering pre-orders was talking about it.

CHUCK NORRIS JOKES TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! partido_risa.gif

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity............ twice!

If you and Chuck Norris both have 50 dollars, Chuck Norris has more money then you.

Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

God wanted 10 days to create the universe, Chuck Norris gave him 7.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

off-topic-Chuck-spamming-GO!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. Thy're just called the Islands now.

Chuck Norris doesn't throw up if he drinks too much. Chuck Norris throws down!

Archeologists unearthed an old English dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Chuck Norris"

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodge ball Chuck Norris played in second grade.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

It is rumored that a pirate once beat Chuck Norris in a fight. This is in fact a lie spread by Chuck Norris to attract more pirates to him.

Chuck norris visited the vatacan and took the popes confession

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, chuck norris has 18,345 and counting

there are only four horsemen os the apacolypse because chuck norris is gonna walk

the diamonds mr t wears, they were a bag of charcoal this morning

My favorite, then the spaming should stop:

God said, "Let there be light."

Chuck Norris said, "Say please."

But really now, I'm excited about the new set!

Chuck Norris doesn't trust the table of elements, for hee only believes in the element of "Surprise'! partido_risa.gif

LOL

Okay, now we can finish....

So yeah... set 4 looks cool, eh?

Chuck Norris can't believe Fitness Gym supplies the 1st month free of charge. Now have you looked at their sales lately? (trying to stop Chuck spamming is pointless now)

I just want to see something that will justify a Dark WR deck in some way. I'm excited about Timeless cards and all, but I want something that makes Aggro a base contender and Dark Decks a considerable option in open tourny play

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

(Long live the Chuck Norris Spam-Train!)

Agreed, but in my eyes, they need to re-shape world racer decks as well, they helped aggro a lot with Light and Darkness. Dark Decks may not be touched at all due to the introduction of Organization 13 and nobodies. Hopefully they make dark decks more stable, bit I just cant see it happening.

*sigh*

Chuck Norris was among the Wise Men at the birth of Jesus. The other Magi became jealous when Chuck Norris presented Christ with the gift of "beard." They were so enraged, that they had Chuck Norris omitted from the bible. Within weeks the Magi were all found dead due to round-house kick related injuries.

But yes, the Nobodys will add a new element to the game... we just need to find out what. I think we can trust Aggro to get a boost (due to the new Aggro related possiblities), but we can't expect them to leave WR alone. Basically, the meta is going to change, but we can only speculate how until preveiws/leaks.

Speaking of leaks, the idea of Starter only cards is not that ubsurd. Basically, everyone bought (or should have bought) a Ariel-included starter, and gotten all the Donalds and Goofys they could ever want from the boosters. This way, they can make money off the selling of Starters since fewer people are joining the game.

I can't wait to make a Nobody deck.

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

I don't know if Nobodies are going to really add much more to the game. I assume they'll be extremely similar to (if not the same as) the Heartless. One thing I really hope they don't do though is have auto-include SRU's like they did in this set. I mean I doubt any deck would suffer with an Ultima or King in their deck. The of course the Cloud and Sephy were made SRU through sheer popularity...

Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fudge down.

I'm sure Nobodys will be played on worlds similar to Heartless, and that they'll be used as friends in Organization decks, but I'll bet they'll have some other type of effect, possibly (and this is pure speculation) an alternate Win condition. The problem lies with levels of Nobodys and whether or not Dark/Organization players will use the other types of friends (i.e. Dark Players using Nobodys, and Oganization Players using Heartless).

Chuck Norris is NOT hung like a horse.

Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris was once bitten by a deadly snake. After 15 hours of excruciating pain the snake died.

Can someone link to wherever says that the cards in the starters are exclusive?

And 162 cards is a whole lot more than what the previous sets are...this'll be fun to collect!

1) Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero
2) Chuck Norris can't have a heart attack, his heart is stupid enough to attack him
3) When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris'd
4) Outer Space is outer, because it doesn't want to be on the same planet as chuk norris
5) If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
6) Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
7) Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you
8) Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird
9) When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris
10) Most little kids have pajamas of Superman. Superman has pajamas of Chuck Norris
11) There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live
12) Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding

I can keep going. What are the starters of this set?

Card_Breaker said:

Chuck Norris was once bitten by a deadly snake. After 15 hours of excruciating pain the snake died.

Can someone link to wherever says that the cards in the starters are exclusive?

And 162 cards is a whole lot more than what the previous sets are...this'll be fun to collect!

I laughed till I cried on this one.... LOLZ partido_risa.gif

As for the strters, I have no idea actually... but...

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

LOLZ! Silly waldo!!! Hiding is futile!!!!

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

im hoping that the timeless micky will be a remotly good card.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

www.nochucknorris.com/

- Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.
- When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.
- Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can walk on Jesus.
- Chuck Norris Doesn't wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.
- Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he's never cried.
- Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
- They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take [poop] from anybody
- When Chuck Norris had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors

I don't think Nobodies will make a whole new Win condition, but they'll probably just make the meta more interesting. Like making it so Nobodys and Heartless cannot occupy a World together or something, forcing people to choose between the two. This would essentially make cards like Beast & Herc much less useful aswell

chucknorris.jpg

partido_risa.gif

I really doubt if they would make an all new WIN condition, but I can agree with them making a rule of having either a heartless OR nobodies on a world. I just cant wait for this set!!!!!! MUST PRE-ORDER NOW!!!!!!!

Break of Dawn cant wait for that set though I feel like the moment i saw that starter and saw timeless mickey I already know what world rush is gonna be lol with that Timeless River Sora and what was it i think its like 12 HP he starts off with or more lol. Though If your expecting a Dark World Rush that is where the organization come in since they still technically count as Dark i think because Nobodies are considered Dark/Nobodies. The organization are kinda balanced out since they will have special equipment to help them in what there special thing is.

Though I guess here is my two cents in cause I am gonna try and work over time to get some money for the new set and some set 3 stuff since I still need a King Mickey.

When Chuck Norris does a push up he's not pushing hemself up. He is pushing the Earth down.

I am pretty pumped for this set, but don't get too excited about it being 168 cards because a lot of those cards (According to the Japanese set) are gonne be redos. Like the first three Goofys and the first three Donalds, Aladins.....and a lot of the initial heartless are being re released as well, just new art and a new looking card. But the same stats. So yeah, loo forward to a lot of those.

When will these Jokes Stop?

I often wonder why the 'jokes' even started. They're not funny, so why keep goin?

Anywho's, I would love to see how along the next set is, or at least another verification that it's goin. I know there are different processes 'n the such that a company has to go through in order to get the cards, but I wouldn't mind a word or two about the progress of things.

Doesn't mean I'm not excited bout the set. I'm still uber excited, 'n certainly cannot wait for it's release. Heck, I'm all set 'n ready to preorder a box or two!

Heeeeeeeeeeeere boxy boxy boxy boxy... come to daddy!