Break of Dawn coming in June

By Darkwing Duck2, in Hollow Bastion

Oh yea im excited i saw the timeless mickey in one of those new starters and i want it.

oh yea i need to save moeny to get a box now... but yes this game is not dead. no repeats of L&d we were suppose to get that like last april and it got pushed alot but yes yes yes. p.s. new starters.... lemme guess one heartless team-one orginazation team-one normal team.

Im definetly looking forward to this :)

Bring on the Nobodies! This sounds like it will be a really set with a lot of new stuff, but yeah, L&D was pushed back pretty far from its original release date.

I really can't wait to make a deck with the organization/

I can't wait for the new meta game. I swear dude, I just want a card to come out that will make it easier/possible for Aggro to match World Racer

devilmonkey said:

I can't wait for the new meta game. I swear dude, I just want a card to come out that will make it easier/possible for Aggro to match World Racer

i think after set 3 aggro got a bit better than WR its alot harder to get to 13 without magic cards.

I meant better as in, it doesn't take a relatively skilled player to build an Aggro deck that can beat a normal player playing a WR deck. I'm talkin two newbies one-on-one with Aggro vs WR and the outcome isn't already weighted to one side

(@,@)/ <= Me

says it all dosnt it

Where does one find information no Break of Dawn?

I'm really looking forward to this, considering my current living conditions I haven't had a chance to play the TCG for weeks @_@ Let alone do anything major online...

If we're really lucky then there won't just be a new metagame, but a new playstyle as well. I can't wait to build an OXIII Aggro deck, but the idea of something new and exciting that's superior to Aggro sounds so tempting...

OMGZZZ!!! WHEREZ LINK!!!!!??????

NEED SEE NOW!!!!!

This is, by far, some of the best news I've heard all day. 'N I've had quite an awesome day, despite some circumstances.

So yeah, I can already hear the people wonderin what cards will be out next, 'n others wonderin if it will be released on time, 'n all I can say is this: please, people, just be patient a lil longer? You know they're here. You know the announcement is made. Don't try to rush this, please? Let us enjoy what we have, 'n be thankful for what will soon come. I am overly excited over this just the same as you, but I know that good things come to those who wait, 'n I'm willin to wait for this set. 'N it will be awesome!

So yeah, my two cents worth. Maester Dawn! I'm waitin to see what your decks can do! Let's keep shufflin!

Is there anyone here who's not totally looking forward to this!? lengua.gif

Timeless river sora FTW! one can only hope...

I'm only wondering if they're releasing the good Roxas with set 4

i want to finally be able use the most genius pirate captain in my deck, Captain jack sparrow, Pirates of the caribbean deck for game

Barborsa will kill Jack

im gonna pretend you didnt say that captain jack sparrow is one of the greatest pirates that ever sailed end of discussion

Lest naught we be forgettin that Jack be known as 'The Immortal Capt'n Jack Sparrow', savvy? 'N tis naught another man who ought be able to best said man in a combat of trickery or wits.

Choitz said:

Lest naught we be forgettin that Jack be known as 'The Immortal Capt'n Jack Sparrow', savvy? 'N tis naught another man who ought be able to best said man in a combat of trickery or wits.

what about Pirate Chuck Norris?

I DEFY Chuck Norris, piraty or not!! Yar!!

Choitz said:

Aye Aye! The only thing that can hurt "The immortal Capt'n Jack Sparrow" is the sting of a slap from his lasses. Yar!

lol I can't talk pirate...but Jack will be much welcomed. And I'd rather see Barbosa vs. Hook. That'd be interesting!