Break of Dawn coming in June

By Darkwing Duck2, in Hollow Bastion

If the set is coming out in June we should be seeing spoilers soon I would assume. How long did the "card of the day" spoiler last for L&D? I think there was around 30 something cards spoiled in 30 something days? I could be wrong though.

I am hoping Pirates of the Caribbean characters make it into the set. That would make me very happy!

aye that they would lad

Didn't we already do the whole "pirate talking" thing earlier in this Thread?

Nobody said:

Didn't we already do the whole "pirate talking" thing earlier in this Thread?

You'd be right thar!

Anyways, I'm still awaiting L&D's checklist...

*looks to his left*

*looks to his right*

*looks both ways quickly*

..............yar?

Anyone else still as eager as I am to see the next set? I've been countin down the days already, 'n am curious to what they may provide for us.

Along with that, I'm curious as to how the Clash of the Titans tourney is goin, too.

Dern my patience level...

*YaRR!!!* C| ;)

Hm They say June Release but that must mean June 30th.

They might as well have said July release.

this is ridiculous, why does FFG suck at communicating with us? anyone at all know what's going on? is it a june release? july? etc? are they having copyright issues? insufficient funds? what's going on? serio.gif

i find it odd that if the games making a june release we havent heard much on it, everyone was prolly expecting a card of the day like they did with light and darkness but alll we have is the starter deck image and the little summaries of the set

Hmm, and I was saving up money expecting to buy this set, too.

Ah well. I guess I'll just have to keep saving it up.

I actually preordered a box and it was saying that it was supposed to be shipped on June 4. It's now June 7th so obviously I dont have it, but it hasn't even been shipped. As soon as I see it's been shipped I'll let you guys know.

Don't expect it until Gen Con then LOL

Roxas_Lawliet said:

Don't expect it until Gen Con then LOL

For Reals We gotta wait till Augest???

lol, pretty much. They usually do 20 or 30, so there's your answer, 15-25 more days (probably closer to the former).