Black Crusade: Prison Edition

By Boss Gitsmasha, in Black Crusade

I'm running this game on Thursdays at 6 PM PST. Also, we're running out of spaces; I think 5 or 6 is fine for a party. Any more and things will get chaotic. If you can't make Thursday at 6, then I might have to drop you to make room for another.

Here's the roll20 room link. https://app.roll20.net/join/84893/iTPI4w

Im afraid i wont be able to partake on this adventure. That would start at 3am for me, meaning that if i was to play i would had to skip on sleeping. At any rate good luck with it.

I signed up for roll 20 Boss. But I can't join the Campaign until I get home to a real puter rather than my IPhone. Will do tonight. Count Silas and I in!

Boss Gitsmasha said:

I'm running this game on Thursdays at 6 PM PST. Also, we're running out of spaces; I think 5 or 6 is fine for a party. Any more and things will get chaotic. If you can't make Thursday at 6, then I might have to drop you to make room for another.

How does PST relate to EST, out of curiosity? That will seriously influence whether or not I take part.

Elurindel said:

Boss Gitsmasha said:

How does PST relate to EST, out of curiosity? That will seriously influence whether or not I take part.

I think 6pm PST equates to 3pm EST. but I'll ask my phone to be sure.

DigitalRedneck said:

Elurindel said:

Boss Gitsmasha said:

Nope! I had it backwards. When its 6 pm here it will be 9 pm your time. Man, sure glad I checked that.

If this time schedule doesn't work, I will talk about rescheduling, but for now we'll go with 6 PM on Thursdays. I have yet to run the intro session, so we'll see how this works out for everyone.

Boss Gitsmasha said:

Any more and things will get chaotic.

I love you gittmasha :P

I can make that work.

DigitalRedneck said:

DigitalRedneck said:

Elurindel said:

Boss Gitsmasha said:

Nope! I had it backwards. When its 6 pm here it will be 9 pm your time. Man, sure glad I checked that.

Well, bugger. In that case I will be unable to join then. My wife worked until 7pm on those days, and after that we usually spend time together.

It's way cool you are taking time out for your wife. Bravo. Perhaps next game we will do a different time so others can join/try it. I'd offer to run something but I have not played w40k enought to do so for strangers yet. (want my best foot forward and all that ). But by the end of this I might be able to run a Crusade game. We will see. Another obstacle might be my lack of tech skills. This will be my first online game do we will see if I get the hang of it enough.

I am really impressed with Boss so far as a GM so if he offers a second game after this ill prob want to do that cuz I don't get to play very often. Always a GM it seems. I really like it but I want/need to be on the other side of the table more …

We just ran our first session today, and I'm happy to say that everyone had fun. :)

Elurindel, I'm sorry you couldn't join. If things change I might be able to slip you in. Until then, take care.

We sure did have fun. Boss got us right into his setting and everyone has great characters I can't wait to get to know better.

Just read this whole thing through, and I've gor to say; what a splendid idea (yoink).

Is there any chance we get to read this as an AP? I would love that.

RavnR said:

Just read this whole thing through, and I've gor to say; what a splendid idea (yoink).

Is there any chance we get to read this as an AP? I would love that.

What is an AP?

Ooops, sorry. My bad. AP = Actual Play. Like a write-up.

We've only done three sessions, not enough to make a particularly exciting write-up. I might turn it into a short story if this turns out well. Dialogue will be preserved.

Awesome. Looking forward to read what you put up!

Hey Digital Redneck, the game is being moved to Saturday, will you be able to play on that day? You also need an AIM account for the OOC room (there is the aim express client which makes it even easier, the whole program is run in browser)

Hi Cymbel. Sat works fine for me. Same time? Oh, I got an AIM account it's [email protected]

I like the idea of the game (which is fantastic and it's looking like its gonna get even better as we go) being written up in story format. (great idea Boss).

So, I'm probably going to move this to Friday instead, and not so late in the day. Reason being is because Widget's player can't play on Thursdays anymore, and I'm gonna be starting up an IRL Pathfinder game on Saturdays. I'm thinking 3 or 4 PM, what do you guys think?

I will try to make that, seems doable though the odd day for me may crop up. Can't wait to get back to plotting to escape. Mass Breakout or Sneaking is the real question though…

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to call it quits. I don't have fun GMing; it seems more like a chore to me, and I don't think I'm very good at it anyway. On top of that, we can't seem to agree on a schedule, my schoolwork is piling up, and I simply don't feel inspired about the prison idea anymore.

So there will be no writeup. The campaign is over. I don't know if I'll ever GM again.

Boss Gitsmasha said:

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to call it quits. I don't have fun GMing; it seems more like a chore to me, and I don't think I'm very good at it anyway. On top of that, we can't seem to agree on a schedule, my schoolwork is piling up, and I simply don't feel inspired about the prison idea anymore.

So there will be no writeup. The campaign is over. I don't know if I'll ever GM again.

I'm still mad at myself for doing this. I put all this effort into writing the background, everyone else starts getting excited about it… then when I actually try running it, it all just seems like such a letdown. I didn't realize how much work GMing is. Everyone else was having fun with it, too, so that makes me feel even worse about quitting because that makes me a killjoy.

It's too late to change it now, though. What's done is done.